Sell Fanatec Universal Hub with Flat1 EU rim

From 17/12 - 2014 and used only a couple of hours.

Price from new 349€ + shipping.

Will sell for 275€ + shipping within EU.

Bought the Porsche Porsche 918 RSR EU, because I can`t use the small Flat1 EU due to my arthritis in my shoulders.
I could have bought a bigger rim for the hub, but I prefer the Porsche wheel.
rat1.jpg
rat2.jpg

Last edited:
I own the universal hub and the new style GT wheel and for anyone interested this is a very nice product. Very customizable, well built, and you can attach just about any wheel rim you want to it. I love mine.

Hello mate, thanks for checking postage for me. I have replied to your pm. Also do you know if Fanatec can transfer the remaining warranty?

Thx Wade :)

You still have the warranty, but the free shipping back after a repair, is only to the original buyer as I understand it. But no problem, you will ship it to them and they will return it to me for free AND I will ship it to you for free :) You can trust me, a deal is a deal :)
The shipping to you after a repair, will be cheaper for me if it`s only the Hub :)

Hi Richard, as said in the private message; upon review the wheel would be too small as its more suited to short fast turns of the steering. Shame as its a bargain and your a nice guy :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 196 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.5%