Fanatec Table Clamp v2

Hey there folks!

So before I'm buying the CSW altogether with the pedals and the table clamp (?) I would love to ask you about the dimensions of the Table Clamp, because spending worthless 50€ isn't going to help me much if I can't use it and possibly can't even sell it. So here's an explanation picture of what I'm asking for:
VSmfUJG.jpg

I would like to know the length of A and B line exactly, My table's width is 1,5cm so it would be great to know the width of yours aswell to make some calculations and guess how much would stand out of the screws. I thank your effort in advance :) Hope it's not an impossible request to begin with.

Hey there folks!

So before I'm buying the CSW altogether with the pedals and the table clamp (?) I would love to ask you about the dimensions of the Table Clamp, because spending worthless 50€ isn't going to help me much if I can't use it and possibly can't even sell it. So here's an explanation picture of what I'm asking for:
VSmfUJG.jpg

I would like to know the length of A and B line exactly, My table's width is 1,5cm so it would be great to know the width of yours aswell to make some calculations and guess how much would stand out of the screws. I thank your effort in advance :) Hope it's not an impossible request to begin with.
You are lucky, that I just checked here. I will measure it when I am back home. I can tell you right now, that they are pretty long. When I am sitting at the desk I sometime can hit them with my leg, but I have a good seating position now.

Upvote 0
A = 6 to 6,5cm
B = 13,5cm
table thickness = 2cm

A and B are not super accurate. Just took a rule, which was laying around. If you need it down to the milimeter qoute my post and I will take it more accurate.
The distance between B and the top of my chair is only 14 cm. So I have my legs around it, which I dont even noticed anymore after a few hours.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much! :) I ordered everything yesterday after I saw the Wheel Base was in stock, which was promised only for mid-June. 13,5cm still feels more than a lot, I'll see if I can stuff it on my desk.
Yep, I was shocked as well, but if you can get your legs around it, it is no problem. My desk is relatively low I guess and it is not a problem.
I had to mount the wheelbase with the angled metal base of the base still attached, which makes it a bit flexing, but when mounting the pure base to the table clamp the wheel was way too low for me.

/edit: Here a pic, how it is mounted.
IMG_20140506_201736.jpg

Upvote 0
it possible to Disassemble this long bolt and change it to a shorter one ? (threaded rod) these are to long for my Table. Or can u unscrew the black Fanatec buttons on the buttom. Cut the bolt to the right lenght and screw the Fanatc buttons again on the bolt?

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years