Fanatec Price Went Up

I've been back and forth on weather or not to purchase a GTR3RSV2 due to the problems I've been seeing about them.But I have been having a problem with dead zones on my G25 brake and wheel so I would like to find a good replacement. Today I almost pulled the trigger and placed the wheel and CSP's in my cart. Then I decided to read some more on the fanatec wheel forum so i emtied my cart while I thought about it some more. Went back to put it in my cart again and noticed the price is now thirty dollars more than this morning. Is the fanatec worth the risk? Now that the price went up I think I'll wait and do more searching.

It's still worth the money, absolutely. It feels way better than anything else in its price class. Just yesterday i plugged back my G25 to try it in iRacing after a few months of using Fanatec only and was surprised by how much better force feedback of GT3 RS V2 actually is. Before that I was of the opinion, that these two both have good, but very different force feedback, but now I know that's not the case. Fanatec just feels way more realistic and G25 feels quite toyish in comparison.
And I don't think its that risky to buy it any more. From what I am hearing it looks like their customer support has improved quite a lot and you should not worry too much since you have an official Fanatec webshop for your country.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 171 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years