Attachments

• 1594999818978.png
    1594999818978.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,136
  • 1594999831367.png
    1594999831367.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 700
Last edited:
I got almost 10 different rims this one is by far the best ergonomically it just feels correct by far my favourite one.
You referring to the Porsche or the GT? The GT is far nicer in the hand, it just feels more than a cm wider, just not gelling with it at all.

You referring to the Porsche or the GT? The GT is far nicer in the hand, it just feels more than a cm wider, just not gelling with it at all.
Yes the Porsche GT3 wheel,
I have the Podium paddle module and button box with it, I have the Podium hub but using it with a drift wheel I knocked up,
but that Porsche wheel is the best Fanatec wheel my hands ever touched, dimensions, weight, grip, style , its perfect couldnt wish for anything better.

Yes the Porsche GT3 wheel,
I have the Podium paddle module and button box with it, I have the Podium hub but using it with a drift wheel I knocked up,
but that Porsche wheel is the best Fanatec wheel my hands ever touched, dimensions, weight, grip, style , its perfect couldnt wish for anything better.
Did you go for the suede one too, I'm not impressed with how quickly the suede flattened with gloves on.

I think 31-32cm is the sweet spot, the GT rim has a slightly lower grip position and is a 33cm, but as I say feels like I'm driving a bus sometimes!

May see the GT rim on here soon haha

Did you go for the suede one too, I'm not impressed with how quickly the suede flattened with gloves on.

I think 31-32cm is the sweet spot, the GT rim has a slightly lower grip position and is a 33cm, but as I say feels like I'm driving a bus sometimes!

May see the GT rim on here soon haha
Yes dont ask lol,
My only gripe is the suede the one with the yellow band,
1st time I used it maybe 3-4 months back I didnt put my gloves on and used it maybe 35-40 minutes 1st time,
not sure if my hands was some what oily but the grips inside just went flat and nasty,
I never used it again for a few months was waiting for my new base, but anyways cleaned it all with a toothbrush and cold water maybe there something better but its all I had,
anyways looked like brand new like from the box again,
used it again with my gloves and after maybe 20 minutes the grips went again in the same place,

NK has the leather one with the red band brand new unused hes sending me so will switch to this one,
use that has a trash wheel and just abuse it,
but yeah just died in minutes :D
it is very grippy and sticky though does hold you nice in the corners with this DD2.

aah sorry, all the further comments didnt load. Looked like an un-commented post
I saw one a few days back I believe also the same person selling the button box module,
not sure if these are still for sale.
unless its the same post I cant remember who posted them. :D

EDIT Yes same person.

I saw one a few days back I believe also the same person selling the button box module,
not sure if these are still for sale.
unless its the same post I cant remember who posted them. :D

EDIT Yes same person.
Yea, can't really use one without the other haha

• Haha
Reactions: CC
Yea, can't really use one without the other haha
The only thing what confuses me is the telemetry on there button box,
I see people with lap time’s, gears, speed and such all at once on that oled display,
I just get gears then speed in the centre lol

The only thing what confuses me is the telemetry on there button box,
I see people with lap time’s, gears, speed and such all at once on that oled display,
I just get gears then speed in the centre lol

That's because it'll be running in Legacy mode, so will behave like every other Fanatec wheel display.

I am using a CSW 2.5 so legacy is my only option, if you have DD1/2 you can use the telemetry features

That's because it'll be running in Legacy mode, so will behave like every other Fanatec wheel display.

I am using a CSW 2.5 so legacy is my only option, if you have DD1/2 you can use the telemetry features
Yes was running it on my 2.5 the last days before this DD2 base,
but still the same thing, ill take a look later when I take it back out of the box,
I was using the 2.5 bracket on the DD2 and sold the 2.5 yesterday so now nothing again,
just waiting for some time spare to build this 80-20 rig,
ill take another look thx. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.7%