Sell Fanatec Podium Hub, Podium Button Module Endurance, Podium Advanced Poaddle Module & Acelith F1 Style Rim (as a complete package)

Motorhead68

Premium
UK Buyers only - Selling as a complete package a rarely used and in full working order Fanatec Podium Hub with Podium Button Module Endurance (BME), Podium Advanced Paddle Module (APM) and accompanying Acelith F1 Rim.

IMG_1856.jpg

All the elements are in near new condition and have been upgraded to latest Fanatec Firmware.

Will be sold as a complete package (no parting out the separate elements), but if required, I also have the original packaging for the Podium Hub, BME and APM if you wish them to be included.

The set will be well packaged and sent using Parcelforce 48 Tracked but am happy for you to collect if you are in the Chessington, Surrey area.

Priced to sell at £475 plus 12.99 P&P

Thanks for looking and please feel to message if you have any questions.

Alex

IMG_1859[142].jpg

IMG_1861.jpg
IMG_1862.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1858.jpg
    IMG_1858.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 111
This is a great set up. I used an Acelith with a Clubsport universal hub for about 6 months and it was maybe the best bang for the buck product I’ve had for any of my sims TBH.

Curious, would this allow someone to use the extra paddles as brake and accelerator instead of using their feet? And if so is this still for sale?
Hi Stuart - I believe (depending on what sim you are playing) that you can map and use the analogue paddles as brake and gas. But not meaning to poor cold water on this - I have found a new home for it, so the the combo is no longer for sale.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back