Sell Fanatec Podium F1 for Sale - Only 15 hours use!

I am putting up my used Fanatec Podium F1 for sale, it has been used for about 20 hours and in excellent condition.

The Podium has remained boxed since last May as I was able to pick up a Simucube DD and has been my primary wheel every since.

I'm still in two minds re selling as it's a fantastic bit of kit, but such a waste to not be used.

Prefer collection due to it's weight and size, plus as this is a high value product it should really be seen before being sold. UK only buyer and is located in Worthing, West Sussex.

Ideally this can be completed by bank transfer or cash at the point of collection, unfortunately due to the high potential for fraud found with PayPal transactions these days sorry no PayPal.

Price recently reduced to £1150, going by the last couple that sold on ebay it is about right. It will come with the remainder of it's warranty (end of October) which I will assist with should it be needed. I've had absolutely no issues with this wheel it was simply replaced by a Simucube wheel and no longer being used.

It's also listed on ebay but would prefer dealing with a forum member.

So if your currently looking at a DD1 Podium and don't like the idea of having to wait a long time for one to be shipped out, including paying the additional import charges, this is a good opportunity to get one locally.

DD1_Podium_Pic_1.jpgDD1_Podium_Pic_2.jpgDD1_Podium_Pic_3.jpgDD1_Podium_Pic_4.jpg
DD1_Podium_Pic_1.jpg
DD1_Podium_Pic_2.jpg
DD1_Podium_Pic_3.jpg
DD1_Podium_Pic_4.jpg

Attachments

• P1_Wheel.JPG
    P1_Wheel.JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 406
  • P1_Wheel_2.JPG
    P1_Wheel_2.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 176
  • P1_Wheel_3.JPG
    P1_Wheel_3.JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Hi,

What is the original date of purchase? I believe the warranty is 2 years for the steering wheel and 3 years for the base. Can you provide original receipt for transfer of warranty (required to register base onto Fanatec Website).
Also, are you opened to offers? £1650 is actually more than what it cost new even after considering import duty and carrier fees.

Hi,

What is the original date of purchase? I believe the warranty is 2 years for the steering wheel and 3 years for the base. Can you provide original receipt for transfer of warranty (required to register base onto Fanatec Website).
Also, are you opened to offers? £1650 is actually more than what it cost new even after considering import duty and carrier fees.

Hi Damien, purchase date was 2nd October 2019, I have proof of purchase and original receipt.

The rig did not arrive until March/April 2020 so it remained boxed and it was only used in the rig for about a month/15 hours of racing.

Yes sorry that is my error it was meant to be £1450 (I've updated the main post) as I estimated it to be about £150 under a new price. I will consider offers, but nothing silly.

Yes you are correct they are £1550 incl vat new + whatever the handling charge/fees get added.

Re duration of warranty I'm not 100% sure, I thought it was two years for both but I might be wrong re the base having a longer period. I will try and find out.

Regards

Chris

Sambomonke, The price of the Podium Racing Wheel F1 (Blue DD1 + Blue F1 Wheel) is 1533.1€ including shipping to the UK (please note that fanatec deducts the 19% german VAT if you deliver to the UK). When you receive it you need to pay 20%VAT+ 2.5% carrier fee and then convert to £ so 1533.1*1.2*1.025*0.86= £1621.71 . Now you may end up a bit higher in £ as the bank will take a small comission on the €to£ conversion.
Link to the package on Fanatec website:
https://fanatec.com/eu-en/racing-wheels-wheel-bases/racing-wheels/podium-racing-wheel-f1

Last edited:
Hmm, Isn’t there any other solutions than PayPal, that you would you feel comfortable enough to ship outside uk?
I totally understand your skepticism,
I have been fooled myself more than once with both buyer the seller turning out to be fraudulent, so as I said, I do understand your standpoint.

Still I have to ask, is there any way you would consider to sell it to a unknown, but honest Norwegian sim racer, who really really want to buy it?
Im of course open to pay upfront, and cover for all expenses regarding shipping, if you would consider to make a deal

Regards
Johan skottestad hansen
Norway

Hi, is this still for sale. Also, would you be comfortable with another way to get this shipped to the US without using PayPal. I’ve been trying to get my hands on a DD1 for PS4 for sometime now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back