Wanted Fanatec Pedals

I have a set of V2 pedals with Mugen shock mod, plus red pedal faces.
Will come with original silver pedal plates plus std shock plus many spares. 3 load cells (never needed one yet in the years I have had them).
Also has spare hall sensors and magnetic pins.

Had issue with throttle not reaching 100% and fluctuating. Now fixed by swopping magnetic pick up pins with the clutch. That now has a very small fluctuation at zero sometimes which I take out with deadzone in the game. Doesn't always do it. Purchased new pins but not had time to fit yet.

Busy at work for the next few days so pop me a PM if interested and will post you some pictures.
Intending on listing them on eBay soon as get time as a set made good money the other day.

Send me an offer via PM.
Probably selling BMW rim also at some point and my V2 base once DD base arrives.

Reason for sale is have replaced them with HE pro pedals.

hi and thanks for reply.
I really don’t have a clue about what to offer to be honest.
I might be interested in your base as well (and possibly wheel), but due to finances can’t afford both at the same time.
Give me an idea what you are thinking of please for all (sold separately).
Also some photos would be good thanks.

Matt

I have a set of Fanatec CSR Elite pedals I am looking to sell (these have a load cell brake). Looking for £100 for them. Comes with a USB cable as well as the cable to connect them to a Fanatec wheel.

Selling as my Fanatec wheel broke and I've switched to Thrustmaster.

I am in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.

I have a set of Fanatec CSR Elite pedals I am looking to sell (these have a load cell brake). Looking for £100 for them. Comes with a USB cable as well as the cable to connect them to a Fanatec wheel.

do you ship to germany?

Thanks for offer, but after looking around want either CSL or CSP

Will be going on ebay this weekend.
Cant find the original silver pedals I said was included in my first post above.

31245599498_2d2eb31786_z.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back