Fanatec pedal problem

Hi, I’ve bought a Fanatec csl elite pedal, and I’ve got a Thrustmaster TMX base, I tried to connect the pedal in USB port, but it does not work. The USB adaptator is not the Fanatec one I’ve bought it in a shop. Please help. Thanks

U tried to put the Fanatec usb into the thrustmaster wheel? It’s a little unclear, if so u need to plug the pedals into the pc, not the TM wheelbase?

I'd look at the non Fanatec USB adapter as the first step. Depending on who made it, some of them need to be flashed with firmware to mimic the original.

Perhaps go back to the vendor you purchased it from to see if they have specific installation instructions.

Last edited:
U tried to put the Fanatec usb into the thrustmaster wheel? It’s a little unclear, if so u need to plug the pedals into the pc, not the TM wheelbase?
I connected the pedalboard with the USB adapter to the computer but the Fanatec driver does not recognize it. I don't have the "Club sport usb" adapter, I bought an adapter on the internet. Should I only use the Fanatec ClubSport adapter?
thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years