Fanatec | Official Support Thread

W

Wido Rossen

• Wido Rossen

Looks pretty neat this wheel.....and it`s wireless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Idea Lee and the time frame suits me ** wifey if your reading this, birthday pressie**

Can I also suggest that if you don't get enough responses, then racedepartment could approach Logitech and see if they can cut some sort of deal, they advertise on the site, racedepartment get paid for referrals, and we as members get a discount. Who knows? Win Win :good:

Upvote 0
  • Jacek Kozlowski

Fantec is realising new version of Porsche wheel-911GT3RS,this one look immpresive and it doesnt cost so much..290euro with new set of high-end pedals -clubsport!
Its gona be avellible march 2009.Maybe it will be my new wheel:)
Now its connected by wires not like first one wireless,wich is good i think.

http://www.fanatec.de/html/index.php?id=230&lang=

Upvote 0
Amazon.co.uk have just dropped price of G25's to GBP135, so at the current favourable Euro exchange rate, this makes them €155 or €165 with shipping for me to Portugal (depends on local tax in your country though).

Even the Financial Director in our house could not argue at this price, and has approved my purchase requisition slip ... according to the tracking, its already gone via UPS, and should be here tomorrow :woot2:

(I have used up all my Christmas and birthday tokens on this, so it better be worth the upgrade from my Momo Force :pray:)

Upvote 0
Amazon.co.uk have just dropped price of G25's to GBP135, so at the current favourable Euro exchange rate, this makes them €155 or €165 with shipping for me to Portugal (depends on local tax in your country though).

Even the Financial Director in our house could not argue at this price, and has approved my purchase requisition slip ... according to the tracking, its already gone via UPS, and should be here tomorrow :woot2:

(I have used up all my Christmas and birthday tokens on this, so it better be worth the upgrade from my Momo Force :pray:)

Just got mine, and now the torture begins as it has been put away for the elves to wrap :whoo:

Upvote 0

It is SOOOOO worth is Lee, congrats on the purchase you will love it. Chuck says so :chuck:

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reassurance Keith, I hope I love it as much as I think I will - now all I need is for it to bring alien status along with it :lol:

Status tracking with UPS says it will be here tomorrow - that is stunningly quick if so ... ordered late last night, shipped first thing this morning, and will arrive in Portugal tomorrow, all for about £7/€8 shipping costs :good:

very good news thx :)
as longs as they havent paypal :disapointed:

Credit cards work mate ... ohhh, yeah ... I am forgetting, you live in Germany, and credit cards are almost taboo over there ... never quite got that even after 6 years of living in Germany. Still, helped keep me debt free, so it defo has its positives :wink2:.

(BTW: Amazon.de is charging over €205 for these still :moneymouth:)

Upvote 0
  • Matt Alpeter

It's in the shopping cart...but I'm not sure..will it honestly blow away my DFP?

Upvote 0
Matt Alpeter said:
Lee!!!! How could you upgrade without me??!?!

Damn you Lee! Leaving us all here G25-less :(

But what did I read in your post: 165€ with shipping?
Amazon, here I come! (Now find a way on how to get that G25 without the wife noticing it)

Boys ... I must sincerely apologise for deserting you on this ... ... the momentum for a bulk purchase did seem to slow rather quickly though making me wonder whether we would actually have enough bargaining power, Steven deserted on us first but kindly let me know about this offer ... and at these prices its every man for himself :laugh:

... and Kris mate ... I got it ... send your wife for hypnotism :laugh2:

(BTW the UPS tracking this morning says: 08:44 Out for Delivery ... :woot2:)

Upvote 0
My ass is very cold and numb already from waiting, we got hard tiled floor behind our door ... and I reckon I got several hours to go yet since its coming from Lisbon.

Just noticed its gone down by another 5 quid today at Amazon, there is obviously a bidding war going on somewhere ... :shocked:

Upvote 0
Congrats Lee, you lucky man. My head of finance said "HOW MUCH, for a stupid computer thingy.....". Then when she came round and dusted herself off she came out with words I didn`t even know existed.

Looks like it will soon be races between the haves and havenots. Well at least when the swelling round my eye goes down.

Upvote 0
Hmmm, I couldn't resist any longer. After staring at G25 prices for over a year I became blinded by the Amazon prices. 160€ shipment & taxes included.
Now one thing left.... the lovely wife. I was arguing with my colleague, but then he asked: "How many pair of shoes does your wife have that cost double? And how much does she wear them?"
5 minutes later I received an order confirmation from Amazon.... Still got to tell her...

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back