Sell Fanatec McLaren GT3 Wheel with Quick Release New

SOLD

Fanatec McLaren GT3 wheel with brand new quick release

As far as I’m aware the wheel is brand new as it has no signs of wear at all.

It was a recent purchase (advertised as new) but I’ve decided to go for the DD1 F1 bundle so I need to let this go.

All the buttons and switches work and feel tight as you would expect. It’s in A1 condition and the QR box is sealed.

I have no idea how old it is and I don’t have the original purchase receipt so please do your own research with regards to warrante etc. Once sold and used i can not accept returns, sorry

I have tried to picture the item as best as I can but if you have any questions please ask. Happy to provide contact details if you PM me

£450

Thanks

Lee
IMG_3050.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3046.jpg
    IMG_3046.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_3047.jpg
    IMG_3047.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3048.jpg
    IMG_3048.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3049.jpg
    IMG_3049.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3050.jpg
    IMG_3050.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_3051.jpg
    IMG_3051.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_3052.jpg
    IMG_3052.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3053.jpg
    IMG_3053.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_3054.jpg
    IMG_3054.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3055.jpg
    IMG_3055.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_3056.jpg
    IMG_3056.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3057.jpg
    IMG_3057.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3058.jpg
    IMG_3058.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3059.jpg
    IMG_3059.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Wasn’t the Mclaren wheel around 250 euros new ?
also the clubsport QR is only around 100 or so I believe,
£320 to £450 seems too rich for me I keep looking for this wheel to complete my collection but not at these prices sorry.

Wasn’t the Mclaren wheel around 250 euros new ?
also the clubsport QR is only around 100 or so I believe,
£320 to £450 seems too rich for me I keep looking for this wheel to complete my collection but not at these prices sorry.
Yes you are absolutely right but we’ll used they are going for £300 to £495 on eBay.
As you can see from the pictures this wheel is immaculate.
I full understand what you’re saying but as Fanatec don’t produce it anymore your not going to find many in this condition.

Reactions: CC
Yes you are absolutely right but we’ll used they are going for £300 to £495 on eBay.
As you can see from the pictures this wheel is immaculate.
I full understand what you’re saying but as Fanatec don’t produce it anymore your not going to find many in this condition.
Hi yes don’t use eBay at all not for 5 years or so,
Prices currently are all COVID Inflated pricing, I don’t mind paying for example the money back at cost because they are new but can’t justify that markup because of people on eBay sadly,

I’m sure it will sell though very popular wheel + like you say the quality is rare to find new boxed. :)

They stopped production (speculation you understand) because the shifters will eventually fail. I know there are plenty still going strong, but also plenty have failed. They couldn't resolve it so they stopped production. I had the problem, missed shifts. Simon at SRM replaces these for the magnetic carbon, he did mine and very nice indeed. Makes the wheel more premium, also if the are going on a DD I'd recommend gluing the front on as it makes it feel stiffer and less creaking. As for the value of these rims, like anything it's what ever people are willing to pay. I'm only saying this as I was totally unaware of the problem when I bought mine 2nd hand and it was upsetting when I researched it.

They stopped production (speculation you understand) because the shifters will eventually fail. I know there are plenty still going strong, but also plenty have failed. They couldn't resolve it so they stopped production. I had the problem, missed shifts. Simon at SRM replaces these for the magnetic carbon, he did mine and very nice indeed. Makes the wheel more premium, also if the are going on a DD I'd recommend gluing the front on as it makes it feel stiffer and less creaking. As for the value of these rims, like anything it's what ever people are willing to pay.
Yes SRM had one a while back
Mint condition, Clubsport QR added, Magnetic shifter mod added + converted to USB also same price £450.

I’ve only just purchased one of these last week, if not I’d of definitely been interested. It’s your wheel and it’s your add so it’s up to you to set the price for the wheel at whatever you want, no matter what anyone thinks! I don’t agree with COVID tax or whatever people call it but at the same time as I’ve said above it’s your choice what to sell the wheel for. It’s looks in amazing condition and comes with everything, it looks brand new! I think it’s just down to sheer luck of the draw if you get one that has problems or not. Shame I only bought mine last week after searching for weeks and getting let down by people left right and centre, if not I’d of made you a serious offer. Good luck with the sale

I’ve only just purchased one of these last week, if not I’d of definitely been interested. It’s your wheel and it’s your add so it’s up to you to set the price for the wheel at whatever you want, no matter what anyone thinks! I don’t agree with COVID tax or whatever people call it but at the same time as I’ve said above it’s your choice what to sell the wheel for. It’s looks in amazing condition and comes with everything, it looks brand new! I think it’s just down to sheer luck of the draw if you get one that has problems or not. Shame I only bought mine last week after searching for weeks and getting let down by people left right and centre, if not I’d of made you a serious offer. Good luck with the sale
No worries buddy, appreciate the feedback.
Im half tempted to keep it but im desporate for the DD1 PS4, open to sensible offers, happy to deliver or show it working on collection.

I regret selling mine; I seem to be doing nothing but GT racing recently!

This price, although looks high is bang on for what they're fetching in this condition.

Good luck with the sale mate

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years