• We are curruntly in the process of upgrading our forum software. During this period some parts of the site may be periodically unavailable.

Wanted Fanatec Gear

GEO147

1000RPM
Premium
Hi all,

Have P1 rig en route and interested in any Clubsport Wheelbases/Rims/Shifters/Handbrakes for sale.

Cheers,
George.

Piggymar

10RPM
I have a Flat 1 rim, an NRG rim, and a universal hub. Unfortunately, I took off some of the buttons for the hub and can't find them anymore, but that still leaves 6 buttons that you can use. Please respond to "devendparmar@gmail.com" if you're interested as I can't PM through racedepartment.

Asking $250 + shipping for all of it.

EQeeUnw

EQeeUnw.jpg

cvaQYwD.jpg

iDVJi4A.jpg

ggWoBoi.jpg

cvaQYwD

ggWoBoi

Last edited:

Mike Burke

1RPM
Hi George

I also have the universal hub but with forza wheel in mint condition with very light use only.
Only problem is no boxes as the other half trhrew them!

Looking for £300 plus p+p

Cheers

Mike

GEO147

1000RPM
Premium
I don't particularly like that wheel so wondering what you would let the hub go for on its own?

GEO147

1000RPM
Premium
Update

P1 rig built and ready for peripherals. I'm still looking for Clubsport base, wheel or hub/wheel combo and shifters/hand brake.

GEO147

1000RPM
Premium
I have a Flat 1 rim, an NRG rim, and a universal hub. Unfortunately, I took off some of the buttons for the hub and can't find them anymore, but that still leaves 6 buttons that you can use. Please respond to "devendparmar@gmail.com" if you're interested as I can't PM through racedepartment.

Asking $250 + shipping for all of it.

EQeeUnw

EQeeUnw.jpg

cvaQYwD.jpg

iDVJi4A.jpg

ggWoBoi.jpg

cvaQYwD

ggWoBoi
Sorry piggymar. Are you sure you don't have the other button box attachments? I would really want the complete item?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astasa_podwawelska