Wanted Fanatec Gear

GEO147

Premium
Hi all,

Have P1 rig en route and interested in any Clubsport Wheelbases/Rims/Shifters/Handbrakes for sale.

Cheers,
George.

I have a Flat 1 rim, an NRG rim, and a universal hub. Unfortunately, I took off some of the buttons for the hub and can't find them anymore, but that still leaves 6 buttons that you can use. Please respond to "devendparmar@gmail.com" if you're interested as I can't PM through racedepartment.

Asking $250 + shipping for all of it.

EQeeUnw

EQeeUnw.jpg

cvaQYwD.jpg

iDVJi4A.jpg

ggWoBoi.jpg

cvaQYwD

ggWoBoi

Last edited:
Hi George

I also have the universal hub but with forza wheel in mint condition with very light use only.
Only problem is no boxes as the other half trhrew them!

Looking for £300 plus p+p

Cheers

Mike

Update

P1 rig built and ready for peripherals. I'm still looking for Clubsport base, wheel or hub/wheel combo and shifters/hand brake.

I have a Flat 1 rim, an NRG rim, and a universal hub. Unfortunately, I took off some of the buttons for the hub and can't find them anymore, but that still leaves 6 buttons that you can use. Please respond to "devendparmar@gmail.com" if you're interested as I can't PM through racedepartment.

Asking $250 + shipping for all of it.

EQeeUnw

EQeeUnw.jpg

cvaQYwD.jpg

iDVJi4A.jpg

ggWoBoi.jpg

cvaQYwD

ggWoBoi
Sorry piggymar. Are you sure you don't have the other button box attachments? I would really want the complete item?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back