F1 2017 Fanatec for Xbox one and F1 2017

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
I am struggling to decide whether Fanatec is the right choice for F1 2017 on Xbox One? I have read alot of reviews and it seems that on Xbox one I will not enjoy the full potential of the wheel especially on F1 2017.

I also plan to get Assetto Corsa but would you like to get your thoughts for Fanatec on Xbox One with this game?

Not having used any other brand than Fanatec , I can only say my V2 is really quite good once I got the settings right. It performs very well for all my racing games on X Box One and that is all I play. Very smooth and quiet and I use it every day for hours. I previously used the CSR Elite and was very happy with it and the V2 is a huge step up and the V2.5 is probably another step up but I have no complaints with the V2. The wheel just needs to be adjusted to the game you are using and once set to your choice it is right on . Asetto Corsa is amazing as is F1 2017. Dirt4 and Dirt Rally also great along with PCars 1and 2 now that the games have been updated . Nascar Heat although not supported is just fine after you take the time to get the settings figured. Great racing game that is improving. I can only add it is worth every penny (a lot of them) . Good pedals are a must . I feel that I get all the wheel and the X-One can give and yes I'm sure the X will add to the wheels potential but I will update when I can , for now I have no problems with playing on line with One or X players as long as everyone has good good connections. Hope this helps , have fun with whatever you choose.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back