fanatec firmware issues

Please can anyone help me??? I have had a fanatec csl elite package for around 18 months now which I have been using on my xbox and was really happy with it, However I purchased a PC approx two weeks ago and was very excited, I set it all up and everything seemed to be working just great until I thought it would be a great idea to check for newer drivers and firmware, I updated both of these and went about my business but I soon found out that whilst playing Assetto Corsa Competizione I was missing gearshifts left right and centre, I initially thought my shifters may have developed an issue but then I went back to raceroom to find it works perfectly, I then tried Assetto corsa and that has the same miss shift issues
can anyone tell me is there a way to rollback the firmware to my previous version as I am unable to find a way or is anyone else having this issue
any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated
I have spoken to fanatec support but as I didn't purchase it myself I don't have an invoice or account with them, and due to this they don't seem to want to help

Maybe you just need to re-assign the paddles in ACC, did you check that?

Regarding support, you need to get the invoice from the original owner, whether you bought it second hand or received it as a gift. Then you'll be able to get help from Fanatec.

Upvote 0
Hi thanks for your help, as it turns out it’s not a software issue that is causing me a problem it’s the actual connection between my wheel and wheelbase, after much investigation it seems to be either the contacts that in the base or a broken wire running up to the connector, only problem now is how do you release said connector from the shaft, I have the shaft remove from my wheel base but can’t seem to get the connector to release, any help would be greatly appreciated

Upvote 0
Hi thanks for your help, as it turns out it’s not a software issue that is causing me a problem it’s the actual connection between my wheel and wheelbase, after much investigation it seems to be either the contacts that in the base or a broken wire running up to the connector, only problem now is how do you release said connector from the shaft, I have the shaft remove from my wheel base but can’t seem to get the connector to release, any help would be greatly appreciated
Hi BER7Y, please create a Support Ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account so that you can receive the correct advice about this.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back