Sell Fanatec DD2, Podium 911 gt3r Wheel, Clubsport V3 pedals, Simlab P1-X

Hi all,

I was far too over-optimistic with the spare time I have to use this awesome equipment, plus space is tight in our home.

Everything is 1 month old, 20hrs use max.

Fanatec DD2 - Flawless every time it has been used, immaculate, all original packaging included + emergency stop button £1200

Fanatec Podium 911 GT3R Suede wheel, immaculate and only used with gloves, I still haven't applied the stickers to the button module! all boxes included. £540

Fanatec V3 Clubsport Pedals with performance kit, boxed and immaculate. £325

Black Simlab P1-X, DD Mount kit, Keyboard tray, mouse pad, cable clips, Sim-Lab SPEED1 - Bucket seat - Black £1000

Happy to answer any questions and send photos if needed, open to discuss a deal for a bulk purchase.

I'm based in Cranleigh, Surrey, UK. Everything is currently assembled until I sell the first item, happy to have items collected and take payment by cash or bank transfer upon collection or send via DPD insured for £12 per item to your registered Paypal address.

UK buyers only please.

I won't be able to send the P1-X at the moment as it's bulky and heavy, so would prefer collection, minimal disassembly will save you many hours!

Thanks,

Tom

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back