Fanatec DD1 delivery times in Europe

Hi all, I'm looking at having to accelerate the purchase of a DD1 as my CSL Elite base looks like it's giving up.

I want to know how badly the ongoing pandemic has affected the availability and shipping in Europe, the website says 'ready to ship' but when you enter the site you are met with a big disclaimer saying that shipping times are affected. How long have you had to wait from ordering to receipt?

Cheers

Les

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm looking at having to accelerate the purchase of a DD1 as my CSL Elite base looks like it's giving up.

I want to know how badly the ongoing pandemic has affected the availability and shipping in Europe, the website says 'ready to ship' but when you enter the site you are met with a big disclaimer saying that shipping times are affected. How long have you had to wait from ordering to receipt?

Cheers

Les

If you live in the UK there are possible delays relating to Brexit, but everywhere else in Europe shipping concerns due to covid have been largely solved for nearly 8 months now from most areas in the Eurozone. I just bought a shifter from fanatec and it arrived a day early. I live in Vienna.

tl;dr if you live on plague island things might get hairy because of the way customs are being handled in lieu of VAT, but if you live elsewhere in the euro area you are all set.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back