Fanatec CSWv2 Settings

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Hi folks,
As the title suggests, please could someone help me with getting my CSWv2 dialled in in game?
I've scoured the net and used a variety of suggested settings, but i haven't yet managed to find that magic setting that lets me feel all these wonderful FFB effects people rave about.

Any help (both in game settings and on wheel please) would be greatly, greatly appreciated! :)

Cheers,

Paul

p.s. 118% in the crowdfunding campaign at last check.. GO REIZA!

@Paul Jeffrey

Not sure which rim you're using with your CSW v2 but I have the Formula rim and the Universal Hub w/GT rim. I use the same Fanatec tuning menu settings for both rims but here is Formula rim GSCE in-game settings. For the heavier rims like the Universal Hub w/GT rim, I will increase the in-game FFB from 65 to 75.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=03815376335500989183

Drop the file into this Steam directory:

Steam\steamapps\common\Stock Car Extreme\UserData\Controller

I use the following Fanatec tuning menu settings.

SENS: 310
FF: 100
SHO: 100
ABS: OFF
LIN: OFF
DEA: OFF
DRI: 1, but some people like 2 or 3.
FOR: 100
SPR: OFF
DPR: 100

Thanks again mate.
Must admit, the SEN at 310 really surprised me, i always assumed it was 540 or 450. Just goes to show how wrong i can be ;)
Leaving steering lock at default (again i always change to 23-24) is something new to me... excited to try!
Thanks for taking the time to reply @Blkout , very kind of you and much appreciated,

Paul

270 is the default in game rotation and lock. He wouldn't need to change the lock given he's pretty much using the default rotation.

My settings - Formula rim

Low effects in game (to me, this is the biggest thing with the settings)
~50% strength. I change this from car to car if needed

On wheel -
SEN 900 (steering lock in game 27-31 degrees depending on car)
FF 100
SHO OFF
ABS OFF
LIN OFF
DEA OFF
DRI: 3
FOR: 60 (with 100 there is too much bottom end in the forces IMO, it makes it feel compressed)
SPR OFF
DPR 000

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline