• Deleted member 130869

Now to wait for non-Steamers to be given the chance to go v1.25

• Deleted member 130869

Don't think that is going to happen. Why not change your product code to a steam code instead?

Mine has been on Steam the moment it became possible, the issue is the population being fragmented. Plus this was promised, and there are numerous users not on Steam for numerous reasons:

Reiza Studios have released a new version of Formula Truck 2013 on Steam bringing the PC simulator up to version 1.25. For non-Steam users a full updated installer will be coming up soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 130869

How can I update my version non-Steam?
I have ver 1.10 and I would like to upgrade to the latest version
Thanks

Well, something very dodgy is going on. There was a big shuffle on the F-Truck forum with a lot of Renato posts disappearing. This was the big one about 1.25 update where, in the post itself, he promised an update to non-Steam coming shortly after the Steam launch:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/formula-truck-2013-v1-25-released.104226/page-3

Mind you, all of the quotes from Renato's messages are all gone from user posts. :whistling:

• Deleted member 130869

What exactly are those reasons?

Do you seriously want to pursue an argument just for the sake of an argument? Or do you want feedback to pass along to Valve so they work on their platform?

I like to keep off Steam when possible for my own reasons and have come across other people who have their reasons, some stated, for not wanting Steam. My personal biggest annoyance is customer service and volatile rights, but the spectrum of reasons goes all the way to some as simplistic as just not wanting a third-party software that isn't the game. That is not my case as Steam isn't like Origin, and not like Steam used to be 7 years ago.

looks like Minitrue is at work here.:D
anyway, I don't believe that differences between Steam and non-Steam versions are all that big technically to account for almost a year's delay. ergo, the reason is not technical.
I might add that, Steam or no Steam, GFT has not received any significant fixes/updates other than from independent modders for many months. it will be sad if this game silently dies pushed aside by countless open-wheel/GT content...

I finally have my OSW setup where I can spend proper time with it rather than just tests. The first game is FTruck...

Does anyone have any OSW settings for FTruck? ATM, everything is reacting wayyyy too aggressively, snappy, and fast. The wheel is way too sharp and instantaneous during oversteer slides and sometimes the wheel literally drives on it's own. I don't even have to hold the wheel and it will just automatically do perfect oversteer corrections as if a perfect robot/computer is driving for me.

Also, there is a lot of force going on but at the wrong times. I have the wheel trying to break my wrists while correcting oversteer.

There is just too much wheel acceleration and speed going on and at the wrong times. I am only playing with around 7 Nm or so. I have the wheel set for around 16 or 17 Nm but only using around 35% overall force in MMos and 75% in-game @ "Low".

Sometimes, on the return-steering-back-to-centre part of oversteer, the wheel snaps back to centre so instantaneously, sharp, and fast.

There is nothing realistic about these behaviors and I am having a harder time with the wheel trying to kill me but in all sorts of unrealistic ways rather than just driving the car with a strong/powerful-but-realistic wheel.

Everything seems like it's on hyper mode and the wheel is behaving in a very gimmicky way like it's trying to show off it's power, acceleration, and speed but in wrong, unrealistic ways :(

Motor:
- Large Mige

Granity:
-16.3xx A
- TBW @ 4xx and 6xx Hz (tried both)
- Setpoint @ 40/50 and 100/100 (tried both)

MMos:
- Overall @ 30%, 35%, 40% (tried all three)
- Filtering 0-31% (I tried all sorts of different values)
- Minimum 0%
- Tried all sorts of different Damper and Inertia values but I had "User Effect" set to off so I guess those weren't working according to Jason's post below (Marh 30, 2:55 AM) so maybe that's what I need to do.

Game:
- FFB @ 75%
- FFB effects @ Low ("purest" forces)
- Steering ratio is 33 degrees of vehicle/tyres and 1080 degrees physical steering wheel (MMos)

Last edited:
i also would like help setting this up.
i do not have any idea what any one is talking about..
i know i have two gtx670 and 3 monitors (5760x1080) one monitos is duh=1920x1080
what setting am i looking for? and how do i load it all up?

got the code- great now how do i use it in steam?
i can't run formula truck if it isn't installed there and i have to pay again to install?
If you have a Steam key, you don't have to buy the game again. Open Steam (install it first…:)) and in the Games menu choose "Activate a Product on Steam". Once you've entered the key, it should download the game and install it. Have fun!

Here is my first skin from Max Verstappen Red Bull
It's based on a VW .
IMG_20161026_223808.jpg
IMG_20161026_223836.jpg

Alguém poderia me Ajudar, Comprei o Jogo Pela steam e toda vez que clico em qualquer opção do menu principal o jogo fecha sozinho.

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Hello,

my FFB feelings with the CSW v2 are very low and the file mentioned is already offline.
May someone repost it or share a new profile?

Thx

Is it still possible to activate a Steam key? i just recieved mine from Reiza and steam is asking me to please activate the original game. Does this mean they are going to force me to install Automobilista?? or is my key wrong?

I have recently bought Formula truck 2013 and I'm enjoying it very much, however there aren't many mods for this game. There's one track I especially want (circuit Zolder modern) but it doesn't exist, it does exist for stock car extreme however. Is there any way I can convert the mod of stock car extreme to ft2013 and/or how?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%