DiRT Rally Fanatec CSW v2 settings

I am getting overwhelmingly frustrated with this game with the settings on my wheel. I can never get the car to respond to my liking and about ready to give this up. I have searched all over the place and tried numerous different settings and still can't find anything that works. Can anyone please help if the have settings for the Fanatec CSW V2 wheel for in game and on the wheel. Thank you in advance

Does anyone have more recent recommended settings for the CSW V2 since it has now released on consoles?
I have everything in game at 100 except self aligning torque is at 78. On the wheel I have 540 DOR, FFB 100, SHO 100, ABS off, LIN off, DEA off, DRI 3, FOR 60, SPR off, DPR off. One thing I made a huge mistake on was turning soft lock off. Once I turned it on it completely changed the way the wheel felt for the better. Hopefully these settings work out for you

I have everything in game at 100 except self aligning torque is at 78. On the wheel I have 540 DOR, FFB 100, SHO 100, ABS off, LIN off, DEA off, DRI 3, FOR 60, SPR off, DPR off. One thing I made a huge mistake on was turning soft lock off. Once I turned it on it completely changed the way the wheel felt for the better. Hopefully these settings work out for you
Thanks for this Chadd. Tried the settings on Xbox One and it felt like my wheel was going to rip itself apart. very very strong. any ideas

does anyone use FANALEDS with DiRT Rally? and works all well with CSW V2 + CSP V2?
absolutely newbie here and back again after complete disaster with my computer. so trying to get all working again and back into the games. any help would be greatly appreciated.

does anyone use FANALEDS with DiRT Rally? and works all well with CSW V2 + CSP V2?
absolutely newbie here and back again after complete disaster with my computer. so trying to get all working again and back into the games. any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have been using fanaleds for pretty much all games since I found it. It does work in DR but you need to assign an IP address to it in the .ini file. I'm pretty sure if you read through the FAQ on the fanaleds website, you will be able to work it out. They have settings for most games that it supports :)

I'm having an issue with Soft lock using my CSR V2 when I enable the option and start a race the wheel just starts turning back and forth pretty violently no matter if I'm driving or just in neutral. Any ideas why this is happening? Once I turn the option off everything is fine. I have the latest firmware and drivers for the wheel/pedals and the game is up to date. I've always had this issue.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%