PC2 Fanatec CSW V2 Settings Help Please

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Hey folks,

Bit the bullet and purchased PCARS 2, however even with the aid of the latest and greatest from the wonderful Mr. Jack Spade, I'm still finding getting a sweet spot for my Fanatec CSW V2 pretty difficult.

I have basically no feeling on the rear of the car, and weight transfer feels pretty lifeless too.

Can anyone be so kind as to share with us their CSW V2 settings, both on wheel and in game please?

Need to get this dialled in properly to give it a fair review.

Thank you in advance for the help!

Paul

I have everything turned off in my v2. FOR and FFB at a 100. Sen auto.
I'm using one of Jacks files. Sorry I can't remember which one. I was trying them all and couldn't find anything I liked.
I heard PC2 has an automatic clipping tool that adjusts to your driving style. Unfortunately you can't touch anything for awhile to let it set. Not sure how long or how it works but it does feel a lot better again since I stopped trying different settings.

I heard PC2 has an automatic clipping tool that adjusts to your driving style. Unfortunately you can't touch anything for awhile to let it set. Not sure how long or how it works but it does feel a lot better again since I stopped trying different settings.

It's called autotune and you dont need to stop driving or not touch it. :)

Its only available if you use the immersive or informative ffb preset......not sure if it can be used or works properly with the jack spade files?....personal I dont like the jack spade files on my wheel as I found it drowned out all the subtle effects of the presets and just added a bunch of road noise and weight.

Auto tune - when you jump in a new vehicle using either the immersive or informative preset the engine will monitor the strength of the ffb and will adjust it accordingly after approx 3-4 laps to either add strength or reduce strength to prevent clipping.

I responded to your other thread regarding ffb clipping tool before I read this one :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back