Fanatec CSW V1 Settings for ACC

Hey guys!
I have bought a CSW V1 Wheelbase with BMW GT2 Rim and V2 LC Pedals. I know the wheel is outdated but way better than my old G27. Im currently testing some FFB Settings but i cant find anything that is fully satisfying. So I wanted to ask if anyone has the old CSW V1, too? I cant find any recommended Settings for the V1. Minimum Force, Road Effects and the drift mode... These parameters are kind of difficult to adjust.
Does anyone have an advice? Or maybe the V1 as well and could send me the Settings?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Julius

Hey guys!
I have bought a CSW V1 Wheelbase with BMW GT2 Rim and V2 LC Pedals. I know the wheel is outdated but way better than my old G27. Im currently testing some FFB Settings but i cant find anything that is fully satisfying. So I wanted to ask if anyone has the old CSW V1, too? I cant find any recommended Settings for the V1. Minimum Force, Road Effects and the drift mode... These parameters are kind of difficult to adjust.
Does anyone have an advice? Or maybe the V1 as well and could send me the Settings?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Julius
He Julius,

I also have the CSW V1. And I love the ACC but only the Wheel Sync from real live to Sim is way off? For the settings (FFB, Damping etc...) I'm not even am at that point.I use the default.
Do you have your pc-driver version (now 365) , WB FW (672) and in game settings?
Maybe it will help me.

Thanks in advance

Ride on
Bakhol

Hello Julius,
Just now stumbled on this thread. I also have an old V1, and I fiddled around with the settings.
There is a list of base settings on the fanatec forum , going back to the v2.
But I think some are useable for the V1. The drift settings was en interesting one. I think default it is off, but when you put it to +1 or +2, the wheel feel changes dramatically.
everything else is default as it is managed by the sims most og the time.

regards

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back