Fanatec Csw v1 and CSP v1 broken

Good morning everyone.
I have a Fanatec CSW v1 and a CSP v1 that my family send me from Italy to my current location, but before and during the shipping has ruptured.
The CSW v1 had the usb port broken, so i wrote to Fanatec support and they told me that they could repair ( pcb replacement ) with 65€/hours plus shipping plus replacement parts and in the same mail they mentioned that they can't send me the pcb.
So I spoke with a local company that performs repair and they have replaced the usb port, but nothing change. wheel base turns on but is not recognized from my notebook.
In the meantime I bought a new Fanatec CSL elite (plus a load cell for the CSP) that after 2 hours died.
Instead CSP pedals had the pcb with a lot of dirty and the load cell cable broken. The problem was the signal very unstable. I replace the load cell and wash the pcb. Now clutch and throttle are perfect but the brake is not working (and if i push clutch or throtthle the brake goes on until the max).
I wrote to Fanatec assistance and I prayed them if they can send me a pcb for the CSw and a full electronic kit for the CSP, since also the new base is broken. They answered me that they no longer have pcb (both CSW and CSP v1).
Now my CSL is going to Fanatec (5 days to send me the transport document), and I have a CSP pedals without brake and a CSW with new motors that is no working (i bought also a rseat rs1 :cry:....)

The questions are:
- Can I find both pcbs?
- If not, makes sense if i try to sell?

I hope I haven't been boring you.

Thank you

Alessandro

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back