fanatec csr paddle shifter problem

Hello guys I have had my fanatec csr wheel for about 1 month now and its been running fine until today I noticed that it keep double shifting on the right paddle and its getting really annoying.

At first I thought it was the game but now I'm sure its the paddle because only the paddle on the right does, does anyone know what the cause is and how to fix it

Don't know the cause. Remedy is as follows: make a video of the problem and sent it with a report to Fanatec customer service. They'll be able to tell you if you can repair it yourself (and retaining the warranty afterwards) or if you should send it in to get it repaired.

Upvote 0
Either they're being not genuine, which I doubt, or they are on the right track. Search for debounce timing and potential problems with your game. Btw, which game are you refering to?

"Bouncing is the tendency of any two metal contacts in an electronic device to generate multiple signals as the contacts close or open; debouncing is any kind of hardware device or software that ensures that only a single signal will be acted upon for a single opening or closing of a contact. (bold font added)
When you press a key on your computer keyboard, you expect a single contact to be recorded by your computer. In fact, however, there is an initial contact, a slight bounce or lightening up of the contact, then another contact as the bounce ends, yet another bounce back, and so forth. A similar effect takes place when a switch made using a metal contact is opened. The usual solution is a debouncing device or software that ensures that only one digital signal can be registered within the space of a given time (usually milliseconds)."
(Source)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back