Fanatec CSR not working with DiRT Showdown

Hi,

I have just got Showdown free with my new GFX card, however it's not compatible with my Fanatec CSR wheel. I know 'officially' the game doesn't support the wheel. However I do know there are some very clever boffins out there who can re-write the acionmap.xml file and come up with a solution.

Any help would be appreciated as I would really like to use my wheel in this game.

Cheers

Woz

If the wheel is not directly supported but steers and the throttle and brake respond, you could use a program like joy2key to map the buttons. If the wheel and pedals can't be assigned in the controller setup then you may be out of luck.

Upvote 0

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
The Podium Hub is the premium core component for the Fanatec® modular steering wheel system. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Gold anodised aluminium monocoque Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2...
1200mm Long Anodized Black 80mm x 40mm Extruded Aluminium with VESA Mount. Floor and Integrated Mounts Not Included VESA MOUNTING POINTS 75mm x 75mm 100mm x 100mm 150mm x 150mm (via included extension bracket) 200mm x 200mm (via included extension bracket) 300mm x 300mm (via included extension...
Game longer, work harder and sit better than ever before with our PRO Series. Our classically designed PRO Series was the first addition to our ever increasing chair family and has proved to be one of our most popular and well known chairs. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 219,95 Offering the...
Trak Racer black anodized aluminium add-on side arms for an existing single monitor stand (80mm high x 40mm wide). For monitors and TVs up to 45"" Trak Racer monitor stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points (75/100/150/200mm), and come with a 3-year warranty. FEATURES...
Integrated Triple Monitor Stand for Trak Racer TR8 - NOT TR8 PRO Not suitable for TR8 Pro Suitable for three monitors or TVs (27 - 45") for both curved and flat monitors. Suits most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points 100x100 and 200x200 with options for 300x300 and 400x400 (see...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Add-On Side Arms for an existing Single Monitor Stand (80mm high x 40mm wide) For Monitors and TVs up to 45" Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year warranty...