Fanatec Csr Elite

Sorry, kept forgetting about this, I had the same problem when I got my Fanatec CSR. Download the Realfeel plugin, and place it inside your rF directory, this should fix your left to right pulling :thumbsup:

EDIT:
The exact stuff I use can be found here (Just default RealFeel settings): http://www.mediafire.com/?5ttsl2423t4bqx0

Just extract it inside your rF directory. Maybe some of the settings can be tweaked to make it even better, but this should cure the pulling anyway.

Sorry, kept forgetting about this, I had the same problem when I got my Fanatec CSR. Download the Realfeel plugin, and place it inside your rF directory, this should fix your left to right pulling :thumbsup:

EDIT:
The exact stuff I use can be found here (Just default RealFeel settings): http://www.mediafire.com/?5ttsl2423t4bqx0

Just extract it inside your rF directory. Maybe some of the settings can be tweaked to make it even better, but this should cure the pulling anyway.

Ty Holmes :)

i dont want to gatecrash the topic too much. However, I have a CSR and whenever i play rfactor mods such as fsone or the fsr mod, my wheel on screen does not match up with my csr. when i adjust the settings to align both wheels, i find the car has massive understeer.

Could anyone tell me their csr setting vs in game settings? PLEEEEAAASEE!

i dont want to gatecrash the topic too much. However, I have a CSR and whenever i play rfactor mods such as fsone or the fsr mod, my wheel on screen does not match up with my csr. when i adjust the settings to align both wheels, i find the car has massive understeer.

Could anyone tell me their csr setting vs in game settings? PLEEEEAAASEE!

SEN (Rotation): 270
FF: 100
SHO: 100
DRI: off
ABS: 99
LIN : 000
DEA: 000
SPR: -3 ( from trying on F1 2011 when i first got my wheel, but now it auto sets this!)

Digital Steering rate: 85%
Speed sensitivity: 0%

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back