fanatec csr elite pedals

hi guys anyone had a issue with csr elites being extra sensitive when pressed.only just noticed that am hardly touching the pedals and burning up the the tyres.have them set in the second bottom hole so should be fine.getting same issue with brake locking up even the tho got the load cell set between 5n6.any help or information would be grateful

Is it one particular game or multiple games? Have you looked at the Fanatec control panel to see what's happening when you press the throttle pedal? Does it jump to 100% when you barely press the pedal? I had one issue with my CSR Elite's doing strange things and it turned out to be the USB connector on the cable had pulled very slightly out of the USB port on my PC. I didn't catch it right away because the cable looked like it was fully inserted. Once I finally got pissed that I couldn't find the issue, I unplugged them from the PC and plugged them back in and everything went back to normal. Moral of the story, check all of your cable connections.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
thanks for your reply.yeh it turns out just the 1game so not the pedals at fault.done some testing on pc lastnite with rrre and assetto corsa and both were fine.working as they should in the fanatec software.1st thing i done was check the cables lol.looks like a problem with f1 2014 on ps3 but have eliminated it a little by putting a little deadzone on the throttle,so can cope with it.think i need f1 for pc instead

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 199 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years