Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals with Thrustmaster TX 458 Wheel

I am using the CSR Elite V1 pedals, but I want to get a TX 458 wheel to use with it. Will this be possible? Currently it plugs into my Fanatec wheel via PS/2.

I'm hoping somebody has done this - or similar - config.

Thanks.

@PaulH my wheel started vibrating and making some loud humming noise, and I smelt some burning. Seems it was overheating!

You ever experienced this? Is it dangerous if it happened only once? I am not using high FFB settings - 60% overall, then 100-100-0-0.

Upvote 0
@PaulH my wheel started vibrating and making some loud humming noise, and I smelt some burning. Seems it was overheating!

You ever experienced this? Is it dangerous if it happened only once? I am not using high FFB settings - 60% overall, then 100-100-0-0.
Not experienced that(so far), maybe your fan stopped spinning/got caught? then something overheated, smelling burning is not a good sign :(
I use 80% 100-100-0-0
Is it working at all now?

Upvote 0
Not experienced that(so far), maybe your fan stopped spinning/got caught? then something overheated, smelling burning is not a good sign :(
I use 80% 100-100-0-0
Is it working at all now?

Thanks for the worries mate. :) Apparently it's just the fan. Was worried though coz I never knew a wheel's fan could be that loud.

Maybe the smell was just because of the first time it got hot, I dunno, but it doesn't smell like that any more when the fan comes on. It's still working 100%. Perhaps it's got something to do with the fact that it was 35 degrees Celsius or more the last few days.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back