Sell Fanatec CSR Elite LC pedals, T300 base, TM Leather 28 GT Wheel, Wheelstand Pro + Basherboards CPX v2

PRICES DROPPED (AGAIN)! Will also consider offers, especially if purchasing multiple items.

I'm selling my complete sim racing setup, despite purchasing everything (except the Fanatec CSR Elite pedals) from new in 2016, it's in near mint condition, as has been barely used, due to personal circumstances and health issues, and I can't see these changing, so it's sadly time to sell everything. I even still have the original boxes for most things. The Fanatec CSR Elite pedals were purchased (lightly) used, but are in fantastic condition, they have a loadcell on the brake, which is working fine, but I also purchased a spare loadcell and PU foam and will include those. [pedals are now sold]

I can supply more photographs on request

Thrustmaster TM Leather 28 GT Wheel Add-On (like new, absolutely pristine, with box) - £89.50

rM1bbNU.jpg

YjSeV6a.jpg

Wheelstand Pro for TX/T300 with Fanatec CSR/CSP pedals fastening (like new, other than some surface rust on some bolts from, storage) - £65

XAkqCHq.jpg

Basherboards CPX Version 2 adapter
(like new) - £25
- Allows to plug in seperate pedals and wheelbase to provide a single USB output e.g. so can use the Fanatec pedals and wheel with a PS4 and/or PC Race Sims that don't recognise seperate USB inputs for pedals and wheel.
Review here: https://www.bsimracing.com/basherboard-cpx-adapter-v2-review-isrtv/

3OnsDgY.jpg

Thrustmaster T300 Servo Base (like new, with box) - £ SOLD

Qn4Uo2F.jpg

Fanatec CSR Elite load cell pedals (lightly used, with box) - £ SOLD
- complete with spare load cell and PU foam

xXeKcVd.jpg

Fantastic opportunity to get hold of this kit before Christmas.

Collection preferred (from Oxford, OX3), but I may be able to deliver within a reasonable distance from Oxford and can also send via Parcelforce 48 or Hermes at cost.

Last edited:
PRICES DROPPED (AGAIN)!

NB: the T300 wheelbase and Fanatec CSR Elite pedals are now sold, but the TM Leather 28 GT wheel, Wheelstand Pro and Basherboards CPX V2 are still available.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%