Fanatec CSR Elite + Elite Pedala Issue / Help Needed

Hello, after an important Windows 10 Update at the beginning of last week, I got massive problems with my old Fanatec CSR ELITE wheelbase + Elite pedals, which were working flawlessly since many years…

Consequences:
  • Clutch pedal bar (in the Fanatec control panel) is set per default at 50% level without pressing the pedal
  • Vibration is now assigned to accelerator pedal instead of breaking pedal, absurd!
  • Force feedback is completely crazy… even at low speed the wheel starts to rotate quicky left and right of about 5/10 degrees without any sense

Tried to search for latest drivers but any version I attempt to reinstall give me the same problems.

Tried to change the USB port where my Fanatec system connects to the PC, nothing changes.

I’ve checked each cable, each connection. All is as good as before.

I’ve determined it’s not a software (sim/game) problem because the issue is present both in AC and ACC, with the same effects.

I would try to reinstall even the firmware of the wheelbase but since the product is discontinued I can’t find any firmware… (or at least I am not able to find it in the Fanatec website).

Any kind advice would be so much appreciated because I can’t obviously drive anymore… if someone had the great idea to save somewhere the latest firmware and driver for this particular wheel it would be also great.

Thanks everyone fo reading this.

Giando

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%