Fanatec CSL Universal Hub

it seems that it works fine with the Fanatec wheels but you'll have some issues with aftermarket wheels, like the position of the buttons won't fit properly. Why do they all test with Fanatec wheels? it would be great if they where tested with several aftermarket wheels, real car wheels/rims, like Momo, OMP, etc or is it not intended to work with those?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Glad you did this review, I thought that you were spot on, I bought the CSL hub to go with my CSL elite ps4 wheel base, at first I wasn't happy with it but now that I have it set up with the r300 wheel rim and adjusted it to my liking I'm getting to love it, the only thing I've found some of the buttons can be fiddly to reach with the vr headset on, but it will come the more I use it. Also there doesn't seem to be a select or back button like my elite ps4 rim has, but the mouse and keyboard come to the rescue.
So yeah like yourself I have a few niggles with it but the pros definitely outweigh the cons so over all I'm very happy with it.

Upvote 0
Glad you did this review, I thought that you were spot on, I bought the CSL hub to go with my CSL elite ps4 wheel base, at first I wasn't happy with it but now that I have it set up with the r300 wheel rim and adjusted it to my liking I'm getting to love it, the only thing I've found some of the buttons can be fiddly to reach with the vr headset on, but it will come the more I use it. Also there doesn't seem to be a select or back button like my elite ps4 rim has, but the mouse and keyboard come to the rescue.
So yeah like yourself I have a few niggles with it but the pros definitely outweigh the cons so over all I'm very happy with it.
That’s a really good point about the back and select buttons.
Feel free to write your own review. You can add pros cons and star rating. Would be good to offer different views on the product.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing