Fanatec ClubSport wheel base v2.5 - Start button flashes red - wheel base not detected

Bonjour group, I need your help.

My Fanatec ClubSport wheel base v2.5 no longer works.

When I start the wheel, it turns one way then the other. Then nothing (event the BMW rim doesn’t display the usual startup sequence info). When the wheel stops turning, the start button flashes red (all 4 leds at the same time) and the wheel doesn’t show on my computer.

I did all of the obvious things I could think of. Try a different USB cable, use a different USB port, uninstall-install the driver, flash the firmware, connect to a different PC. But still nothing has changed.

So far, Fanatec support only provided solutions that were similar to what I had already tried...

Have any of you encountered this problem and how did you fix it.
Do you have any suggestions ?

Thank you.

Hi, have you taken the wheel off, checked the pins and put it back on. The clamp that holds the wheel to the base came loose on mine causing the wheel to budge a bit and bend a pin. Fanatec repaired the wheel for me but I had this same behaviour when it happened.

Upvote 0
Hi, have you taken the wheel off, checked the pins and put it back on. The clamp that holds the wheel to the base came loose on mine causing the wheel to budge a bit and bend a pin. Fanatec repaired the wheel for me but I had this same behaviour when it happened.

Hi Fiberoptix. The pins on the back of the wheel all look fine. None are bent. Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back