Fanatec Clubsport V3 Pedals "Rumble" Question

Just got my Fanatec Clubsport V3 pedals up and running.

I see that there's a "rumble" function for the throttle and brake pedals, which I feel in the Fanatec calibration software. However, during my first quick test with AC, I didn't feel any rumble in the pedals.

So, which sims support this "rumble" function, and is it on by default or does it need to be activated in each sim? (If so, what's it usually called in the sim settings?)

Thanks!

Just got my Fanatec Clubsport V3 pedals up and running.

I see that there's a "rumble" function for the throttle and brake pedals, which I feel in the Fanatec calibration software. However, during my first quick test with AC, I didn't feel any rumble in the pedals.

So, which sims support this "rumble" function, and is it on by default or does it need to be activated in each sim? (If so, what's it usually called in the sim settings?)

Thanks!

Are you using fanaleds?

Regards

Upvote 0
Get it and install it to run at startup. The rumble is still nothing crazy, and if you have some real transducers pumping elsewhere you will barely feel them at all.
What he said. It was so pathetic a rumble that I just uninstalled it right after 1 day.

The load cell is amazing, though.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%