F1 2020 Fanatec Clubsport V2.5 FFB

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
Using the V2.5 in this game I seem to always have the force feedback trying to centre the wheel, not due to tyre forces while moving as is correct but for example, if I am stationary in the car and turn the wheel 90 degrees right and let go, it will centre it's self. I have also had this in ACC, and I haven't found a way to disable it in the settings of the game or the wheel its self. I don't know if this is on purpose but it isn't realistic and it makes the ffb awkward, as it effectively just makes the wheel harder to turn at more lock as it tries to centre its self, regardless of grip or what should be happening to the car. Anyone experienced this or have any solution?

Using the V2.5 in this game I seem to always have the force feedback trying to centre the wheel, not due to tyre forces while moving as is correct but for example, if I am stationary in the car and turn the wheel 90 degrees right and let go, it will centre it's self. I have also had this in ACC, and I haven't found a way to disable it in the settings of the game or the wheel its self. I don't know if this is on purpose but it isn't realistic and it makes the ffb awkward, as it effectively just makes the wheel harder to turn at more lock as it tries to centre its self, regardless of grip or what should be happening to the car. Anyone experienced this or have any solution?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back