Sell Fanatec Clubsport Universal Hub for PC / XBox with GT Forza Motorsport Steering Wheel and Ascher Racing GT1 Magnetic Shifters

Hi Rich,

The Fanatec gear shipped out this morning via UPS Ground and should arrive next Thursday, May 13, 2021. The tracking numbers (2) are as follows: (see private message). Please let me know when they arrive. They were packed in the original shipping boxes with all the packing materials and should be safe. I wish you all the best with them. I included some Fanatec manuals to help with any setup. Note that the LED screen on the Universal Hub is mounted flat for shipping purposes, but remounts in a vertical position for use. Are you using the Clubsport Wheel Base ?

Last edited:
Hi Rich,

The Fanatec gear shipped out this morning via UPS Ground and should arrive next Thursday, May 13, 2021. The tracking numbers (2) Please let me know when they arrive. They were packed in the original shipping boxes with all the packing materials and should be safe. I wish you all the best with them. I included some Fanatec manuals to help with any setup. Note that the LED screen on the Universal Hub is mounted flat for shipping purposes, but remounts in a vertical position for use. Are you using the Clubsport Wheel Base ?
Yes

Last edited:
so wait in the bushes at that address.. check the tracking number for when its going to arrive, and snatch the boxes. got it! :whistling::cry: hope you get em man!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%