Sell Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel GT Forza Motorsport Rim

NeverKrash

Premium
For sale is a great condition Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel GT Forza Motorsport Wheel Rim only, with box.

I used this to connect to a Thrustmaster F458 GTE base via an adapter (TM wheel and adapter not included) as you can see in the example image below, but the forces were not strong enough for my gym arms so I am getting rid of the T500.

20170218_115337-jpg.181564

I am unable to locate the white packaging sleeve, but this is packaging only and does not affect the product in any way.

I have the original box included.

RRP paid was: €147.07 shipped to the UK which is £126.86 GBP with PayPal's conversion

Selling for £90 which includes free postage to mainland UK, only. Europe delivery will be slightly higher.

Last edited:
Price dropped to £90, includes mainland UK delivery. Otherwise, £80 + postage fee everywhere else.
Hi there and happy festivities!
Can this wheel connect to fanatic v2.5 without any adaption or is it a case of buying a 95euro apdapter as well.
Hard to see because of no rear view of the hub assembly.
Apologies if already sold

Hi there and happy festivities!
Can this wheel connect to fanatic v2.5 without any adaption or is it a case of buying a 95euro apdapter as well.
Hard to see because of no rear view of the hub assembly.
Apologies if already sold
Hi,

The item for sale is only the steering wheel:
https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/steer...ubsport-wheel-rim-gt-forza-motorsport-eu.html

I mentioned it in the original description, it's just the steering wheel item itself. No adapters, hub assemblies and such are included in this. The image is an example of how I used the wheel to mount to a Thrustmaster base. However, I now own a Fanatec 2.5 base and would require the Clubsport Wheel Adapter if I wanted to use it on a Fanatec base.

Happy holidays :)

Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 83 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 58 6.5%