Sell Fanatec Clubsport QR - 3 months old -UK

BIRMINGHAM UK

I bought this to go with my Mclaren wheel on the release date in Dec 2020. I had an issue with the wheel and it got sent back to Fanatec at the turn of the year and I only received it back middle of last month.

Have changed wheels since then and in the interim this has been sat in the box waiting for my Mclaren to come back, as such it's had overall, very very little use.

Comes with all the original boxes, bolts for fitting, Allen key, and locking bolt. £100 posted to your door, you would have it within a couple of days, opposed to perhaps waiting for Herne Boernig to come back to life.

Any questions let me know.

BIRMINGHAM UK

I bought this to go with my Mclaren wheel on the release date in Dec 2020. I had an issue with the wheel and it got sent back to Fanatec at the turn of the year and I only received it back middle of last month.

Have changed wheels since then and in the interim this has been sat in the box waiting for my Mclaren to come back, as such it's had overall, very very little use.

Comes with all the original boxes, bolts for fitting, Allen key, and locking bolt. £100 posted to your door, you would have it within a couple of days, opposed to perhaps waiting for Herne Boernig to come back to life.

Any questions let me know.
Will you ship to USA?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%