Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 issues in ACC

Hello

Per the thread title, I own a set of Fanatec ClubSport v3 pedals with the latest drivers and firmware installed. Per Kunos usual, I posted in their thread for help without any response, official or otherwise, see: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/acc-fanatec-club-sport-v3-pedal-issues.52498/

As stated in the thread, I am able to properly map each pedal in the controller settings. Once I load a practice and go on track all controllers seem to be working properly except for the v3 pedals which are unresponsive, I am unable to drive out onto the track from the pits.

The lack of support and issue resolution from Kunos Simulazioni is what led me to ultimately stop using Assetto Corsa, unfortunately this seems to be a trend spilling over to ACC and someone should call them out on this. Maybe an official article from Race Department?

Any information on how to resolve this issue would be appreciated. Cheers

I've had similar problems with mine in the past. Usually unplugging them and plugging them back in or reinstalling the drivers takes care of it. I have no problem with my V3s on ACC so I'm guessing it's a local problem with your system and not a Kunos problem.

I've had similar problems with mine in the past. Usually unplugging them and plugging them back in or reinstalling the drivers takes care of it. I have no problem with my V3s on ACC so I'm guessing it's a local problem with your system and not a Kunos problem.
Hello Brandon. I have tried everything you are suggesting plus a few other things without success. I know ACC is in its early development, like I said the pedals are detected and work just fine when in the settings area. Once on track they don't work.

All I can tell you is that these issues have only happened to me with Kunos titles.

All I can tell you is that these issues have only happened to me with Kunos titles.

Sure, but lots of people have those pedals and if it were a problem inherent with Kunos titles we'd be seeing lots of people with problems. But that doesn't seem to be the case which is why I'm thinking it's something local on your system. No idea what it could be though, sorry. Have you tried reinstalling the game or doing a Steam integrity check?

What wheel etc are you using.
I had a similar issue with my V3.
I also use a G27 wheel.
The game was trying to set it up as a G27 wheel and pedals.
I can’t remember how I got it working it will look when I got home from work.

Sure, but lots of people have those pedals and if it were a problem inherent with Kunos titles we'd be seeing lots of people with problems. But that doesn't seem to be the case which is why I'm thinking it's something local on your system. No idea what it could be though, sorry. Have you tried reinstalling the game or doing a Steam integrity check?
I tried everything except reinstalling Acc, I'll try that next. Thank you!

What wheel etc are you using.
I had a similar issue with my V3.
I also use a G27 wheel.
The game was trying to set it up as a G27 wheel and pedals.
I can’t remember how I got it working it will look when I got home from work.
The thing is that ACC recognizes the pedals just fine in the setup area, no problems there. It is only when I go to drive in practice or challenge that the pedals are not recognized. Someo else with the v2 of the clubsport posted the same issue. Cheers

Brandon
I had done an integrity check without success. However I tried your suggestion and uninstalled the game, deleted any related file/folder I could find. When I reinstalled it and followed the exact same procedures I was finally able to have ACC recognize the pedals when I got to the track.

At this point I am cautiously optimistic, with Assetto Corsa I went through several installs/uninstalls only to randomly have the same issues reoccur over time. For now I hope this problem has been fixed, I will post updates if it comes back.

Thank you all for the helpful feedback!

Piero, I know this is off topic but can you quickly state your impressions of your Accuforce? I visited their headquarters Wednesday to demo the wheel and I'm contemplating my final purchase decision right now.

Brandon
I had done an integrity check without success. However I tried your suggestion and uninstalled the game, deleted any related file/folder I could find. When I reinstalled it and followed the exact same procedures I was finally able to have ACC recognize the pedals when I got to the track.

At this point I am cautiously optimistic, with Assetto Corsa I went through several installs/uninstalls only to randomly have the same issues reoccur over time. For now I hope this problem has been fixed, I will post updates if it comes back.

Thank you all for the helpful feedback!

Excellent! :thumbsup:

Piero, I know this is off topic but can you quickly state your impressions of your Accuforce? I visited their headquarters Wednesday to demo the wheel and I'm contemplating my final purchase decision right now.
Gary
I have v1 of the AccuForce wheel and have been very happy with it. My only minor gripe is the noise from the controller box fan, it has otherwise been completely reliable and SimCommander is updated regularly. I am sure v2 is an improvement over v1, it is also much cheaper. As you know they do a Black Friday sale every year so I'd suggest you wait if you can :)

I have never tested an OSW wheel, before you pull the trigger you may want to look into comparison reviews as the pricing is now similar. Otherwise I can fully recommend the AccuForce, plus, if you don't have it already, you get the excellent SimCommander software with it.

Let me know what you decide to do. Cheers, Piero

Good to hear you have it working. I posted a thread about a month ago having the same issue. I've been away so haven't had time to fix but hoping to this weekend. Someone on steam recommended unticking combined pedals in the Fanatec properties page, but i cannot see that setting. I'll take another look and possible re-install also. My pedals are plugged into the PC and not the wheel.

Good to hear you have it working. I posted a thread about a month ago having the same issue. I've been away so haven't had time to fix but hoping to this weekend. Someone on steam recommended unticking combined pedals in the Fanatec properties page, but i cannot see that setting. I'll take another look and possible re-install also. My pedals are plugged into the PC and not the wheel.
Jay
So far I have not had any more issues with ACC, although I have not used it much. If you are still having the Clubsport pedals problem, uninstalling and reinstalling it resolved it for me as suggested by Brandon. Cheers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%