Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V1

I've just swapped out my pedals for a set of inverted G27 pedals because I can no longer get consistant braking the clubsport ones. Does any one know of any conversions that have been done to change the loadcell to a more reliable one or replace the loadcell completely with a potentiometer?

The standard answer you will likely get is that you can buy cheap load cells on eBay in bulk and use them when your load cell dies. They are similar in quality to the load cells that Fanatec supplies with their pedals.

I'm not aware of any conversions for a more reliable load cell or a potentiometer replacement for the Fanatec load cell and people will likely give you hell for even suggesting swapping a load cell for a pot, however I sympathize with you and understand your issue so I'm not going to beat you up about it for wanting a more reliable load cell or solution.

Upvote 0
I'm not aware of any conversions for a more reliable load cell or a potentiometer replacement for the Fanatec load cell and people will likely give you hell for even suggesting swapping a load cell for a pot, however I sympathize with you and understand your issue so I'm not going to beat you up about it for wanting a more reliable load cell or solution.

Thank you for your comments, certainly my change to the G27 has given me both more reliable and predictable braking and the time to adapt the old pedals to something more useful. When I have the conversion finished I will post on this forum so everyone knows what is possible.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing