Fanatec Clubsport pedals PU foam question

Yes I did that, twice to be precise. It still sucked after a couple of months sadly (mushy, walk on snow feel if you lubed it a little bit less, sticky if more), and after the inevitable mushroom effect on the foam.
A shameless plug, I'm selling a replacement kit (not a foam, but PU rods), to upgrade the feel of the V1,V2, CSR Elite brake pedal.

Fanatec Clubsport Pedal V1 V2 CSR Elite PU Foam Replacement Kit (6 PU rods)

I'm leaving open the Make Offer for the first 20 purchase, offer 19.99 USD (
default_icon_e_biggrin.gif
or more), and I'll accept it. Message me if you got any questions!

Upvote 0
Yes I did that, twice to be precise. It still sucked after a couple of months sadly (mushy, walk on snow feel if you lubed it a little bit less, sticky if more), and after the inevitable mushroom effect on the foam.
A shameless plug, I'm selling a replacement kit (not a foam, but PU rods), to upgrade the feel of the V1,V2, CSR Elite brake pedal.

I think I saw this on Ebay earlier :)

Upvote 0
Hi, I bought 4 from ebay china.
So far, they work flawless. and you get 3 to replace when something go wrong for 4€ (how much i payed till Germany), My advise, buy it NOW!!! :)

Note: The electric cables from the load cell are too thin, and difficult to work with.
And, it looks like the Fanatec Load Cell have the +/- inverted (color wise).

I used a broken LC from Fanatec, and cut the electric connector. Then i used some Dupond Connectors. The old LC connector cable have a 3 cable male dupont connector,and on the new LC, 3 cable female dupont connector.
When, next time, a LC is broken, i can easily replace them.
With my solution, i can easily go back and reorder the cable connection (the +/- problem i talked before).

Tiago Viana

Upvote 0
Hi, I bought 4 from ebay china.
So far, they work flawless. and you get 3 to replace when something go wrong for 4€ (how much i payed till Germany), My advise, buy it NOW!!! :)

Note: The electric cables from the load cell are too thin, and difficult to work with.
And, it looks like the Fanatec Load Cell have the +/- inverted (color wise).

I used a broken LC from Fanatec, and cut the electric connector. Then i used some Dupond Connectors. The old LC connector cable have a 3 cable male dupont connector,and on the new LC, 3 cable female dupont connector.
When, next time, a LC is broken, i can easily replace them.
With my solution, i can easily go back and reorder the cable connection (the +/- problem i talked before).

Tiago Viana

hi,.. i saw them on ebay?
that metal thing... the size is standard?

Upvote 0

If they are anything like the bpk they completely change the feel of the pedal. Much better.

Upvote 0
Yes they are. Sold 100+ of them.
New listing here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/122661145539
Previous with reviews here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/122316912127
(ebay noob got his listing ended...)
Is it possible to just get a pair of the lightest? If so, how much would that be? Or just get a set with only a single weight? With a spare, I surmise the other 4 would be a waste once I use the preferred weight. I already find the Elite's stock pedals quite short and tough.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back