Sell Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake

*****SOLD*****

I've just upgradeed to a Heusinkveld handbrake, so i'm selling my old Fanatec from 3/2016. It is not the new V1.5 but the older one (not sure if it was called V1 ???).

Last december the small plastic tab that rotates the potentiometer snapped off. I took the handbrake apart and replaced the plastic tab with a set screw. I've used it on a regular base since then and it's been functioning without problems. If the handbrake will break sometimes in the future, i'm convinced it'll not be about the replaced part. I should even have the original box in store somewhere, but will have to check that.

I'm asking 50€ + shipping.

Last edited:
@ThugUK I can provide pics, but i'm not sure about plugging it directly to a PC. The new V1.5 is supposed to be compatible with a USB adapter that Fanatec sells as an option, but i have no idea if it would work with this one as well. I'll try and find some info on that.

EDIT: Wait a minute. I just realized that the handbrake connects to my pedals via a RJ12 connector and i actually have a brand new Fanatec USB-adapter stored away, so i can try to connect it directly and then we'll know :) I will have to disassemble the pedals from my rig though, to get the handbrake cable out of there without braking anything. My schedule is sort of tight for a few days now, but i'll try to fix that asap and will post here when it's done and tested.

Last edited:
Excellent, thanks.
I will probably buy some Fanatec peddles sometime (when some come up for sale here), but at the moment don't have any.
What would the price be shipped to the UK?

I was still in negotiations!!!!
I was waiting for you to make sure it still worked with the adaptor, post some pics and confirm the delivery price too.
I was wanting to make a deal buying the adaptor off you also.
That seems very unfair that I bump a 2 week old thread, enter into negotiations just for someone else to jump in :mad:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years