Sell Fanatec ClubSport full equipment set for sale, plus RaceRoom seat/rig

I'm selling my sim setup due to moving on to other things. All kit is in excellent condition and has not seen a lot of use. I take care of my stuff, cover it when not in use and the wheel has always been used with gloves so is like new!
All the Fanatec items have their original boxes and packaging with them.

RaceRoom game seat (RR3055) - includes the following cost options: Adjustable seat rails, stiffening bars, PC/console multi bracket with VESA mount, shifter bracket, pedal adaptor mount and branded floor mat. SOLD

Edit: The good thing with this rig is its compact dimensions. The floor mat is the largest part and measures 60cm x 145cm. With a 27” monitor the total width is only 65cm making it perfect if you are short on space!

Fanatec Wheel Bundle for Xbox One / PC
(split as...)
Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 - SOLD
Fanatec Universal Hub / Forza wheel rim - SOLD

Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 - SOLD
This price includes the extra adjustable brake damper kit and brake tuning kit.

Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5 - SOLD

Item collection
is from Kent, south east UK - near J3 M25.

Ideally I want the items collecting due to the weight, size and value. I may consider post if you pay the carriage, but not on the seat/rig.
I've attached pictures of the rig how I have it currently so you know that I have what's advertised.

Once someone has confirmed they want an item, I am happy to send more images of the item for your clarification should you wish.

I'll check in here once a day to answer any questions and mark items not available as it proceeds.

Thanks
Russell

Last edited:
Hey mate, I’m just outside maidstone and would be up for collecting the V3s early this week. Any chance of an extra discount if I took the shifter off your hands too? ;)

Send me a pm when you’re online and we can sort payment, either in full or a deposit on PayPal if you want cash on collection - cheers!

Hey mate, I’m just outside maidstone and would be up for collecting the V3s early this week. Any chance of an extra discount if I took the shifter off your hands too? ;)

Send me a pm when you’re online and we can sort payment, either in full or a deposit on PayPal if you want cash on collection - cheers!

Replied by PM. Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years