Wanted Fanatec BMW GT2 wheel or similar

Mark Burton

50RPM
Premium
Apr 16, 2019
Anyone have one for sale? Looking for one with the QR adapter and is good condition.

would consider similar wheels with the same connection.

Jul 2, 2019
Anyone have one for sale? Looking for one with the QR adapter and is good condition.

would consider similar wheels with the same connection.
Hi

I have a fanatec BMW GT2 wheel for sale with fanatec QR am listing on ebay later today. I can load some pictures up later after work . Based in the UK

Furiouslee1

10RPM
Jul 5, 2019
Hi

I have a fanatec BMW GT2 wheel for sale with fanatec QR am listing on ebay later today. I can load some pictures up later after work . Based in the UK
If Mark isn’t interested I might be and would love to see some pictures. Also how old is it please. thanks
Lee

Mark Burton

50RPM
Premium
Apr 16, 2019
:)
Hi

yes please mate, also what are you looking for? My mrs is buying it for me as a birthday present! :)

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
I have a used one for sale. Bought it from a fellow member of staff, here at RD, with a view to converting it for usb. In the end I bought an OMP on here. It's in used but good condition, with minor signs of use on the leather/suede or whatever it's called.
I paid 150 UK pounds (there is no symbol on my laptop) plus postage, so if somebody wants to give me the same I'd be happy with that.

Edit: Now sold.

Last edited:

neokidgeo

10RPM
Premium
Feb 3, 2018
Sorry don't mean to thread dump, would these BMW wheels be good for something like farm SIM?

Mark Burton

50RPM
Premium
Apr 16, 2019
I have a used one for sale. Bought it from a fellow member of staff, here at RD, with a view to converting it for usb. In the end I bought an OMP on here. It's in used but good condition, with minor signs of use on the leather/suede or whatever it's called.
I paid 150 UK pounds (there is no symbol on my laptop) plus postage, so if somebody wants to give me the same I'd be happy with that.
hi mate, happy with £150 inc postage if ok with you?