Sell Fanatec Auction for Month of December

DND

Stay Safe, Healthy and be Kind - Stop Hate
Last edited:
Thanks for this. I tried signing up, but theres no option for UK addresses and so it wont let me create an account :(
upload_2017-12-5_19-22-16.png

Perhaps try changing the location first then you should be able to create an account.

Added link to Europe to OP

Looking at auction results and what it says about the interest in Fanatec, and probably more accurate Sim Racing in general, when comparing NA and Europe. Recently a CSL Elite was on auction for 63 minutes in NA and fetched $82, that same kit was on auction for 3 minutes (2:26 to be exact) and was won for 293 euro. Another reason I feel like an outsider in my own house.:O_o::redface:

I'm not sure if the Accuforce and other OSW/higher end stuff being a lot cheaper in the U.S also plays a part, they also have access to much cheaper high powered cars. Or it could just be in Europe we are a lot more into motorsport that doesn't just revolve around driving in circles :p.

Have you participated in the auction? Did you 'win', if so what did you get and how well did you save?

Wow check out todays Auction - Where would you start with a single bid on that lot ?

Today’s one is interesting. How mad fanatic guys would go with the discount is the question... it’s just a matter of luck at the end. They can make it 50%, 99%, 30%...unpredictable

Today is the day if you are going to participate in the auction. Short of a DD this is the mother of all Fanatec packages. Good Luck and Merry Christmas...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back