1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sell Fanatec Auction for Month of December

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by DucMan888, Dec 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DucMan888

DucMan888
    Premium

Ratings:
    +218
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    test Premium

Ratings:
    +403
    Thanks for this. Will see what they have coming up and see if I can get around the bank manager, (The Mrs.), to say at least I saved some money... lol

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. bdigital

bdigital

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for this. I tried signing up, but theres no option for UK addresses and so it wont let me create an account :(

4. DucMan888

DucMan888
    Premium

Ratings:
    +218
    upload_2017-12-5_19-22-16.png
    Perhaps try changing the location first then you should be able to create an account.

Added link to Europe to OP

• Like Like x 1
  5. bdigital

bdigital

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you

• Beer Beer x 1
  6. DucMan888

DucMan888
    Premium

Ratings:
    +218
    Looking at auction results and what it says about the interest in Fanatec, and probably more accurate Sim Racing in general, when comparing NA and Europe. Recently a CSL Elite was on auction for 63 minutes in NA and fetched $82, that same kit was on auction for 3 minutes (2:26 to be exact) and was won for 293 euro. Another reason I feel like an outsider in my own house.:O_o::redface:

7. Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno

Ratings:
    +55
    I'm not sure if the Accuforce and other OSW/higher end stuff being a lot cheaper in the U.S also plays a part, they also have access to much cheaper high powered cars. Or it could just be in Europe we are a lot more into motorsport that doesn't just revolve around driving in circles :p.

8. DucMan888

DucMan888
    Premium

Ratings:
    +218
    I know, I know are you trying to make me cry now? I hate ovals, unless it's a pastry.

• Haha Haha x 2
  9. DucMan888

DucMan888
    Premium

Ratings:
    +218
    Have you participated in the auction? Did you 'win', if so what did you get and how well did you save?

10. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium

Ratings:
    +390
    Oh my days, just saw that the BMW GT2 wheel was won for 4.20€ !!! :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. NeverKrash

NeverKrash
    Pro Sound Designer. RSS Director. Premium

Ratings:
    +506
    I signed in two seconds before that bid. So frustrated, the Fanatec page was so slow today

12. kwakaman39

kwakaman39

Ratings:
    +1
    Bid most days.
    Missed by 4 bids twice now.
    Have most of the kit but no one can turn down a bargain.

13. Phil Gravett

Phil Gravett

Ratings:
    +4
    Wow check out todays Auction - Where would you start with a single bid on that lot ?

14. Yapci

Yapci
    Premium

Ratings:
    +260
    Today’s one is interesting. How mad fanatic guys would go with the discount is the question... it’s just a matter of luck at the end. They can make it 50%, 99%, 30%...unpredictable

15. Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno

Ratings:
    +55
    I haven't bothered with any of these mostly because I already got a new wheel but also because there is only disappointement to be found even when losing on something you don't need.

• Haha Haha x 2
  16. DucMan888

DucMan888
    Premium

Ratings:
    +218
    Today is the day if you are going to participate in the auction. Short of a DD this is the mother of all Fanatec packages. Good Luck and Merry Christmas...