Fanatec 2.5 problem

Hi Guys,

Just got my new wheelbase yesterday after my old g27 finally gave up the ghost, slight problem though, When I go into game controllers I have two Wheel bases and can't enter the properties?
Ant ideas where I'm going wrong? Thanks!
fanatec problem.jpg

Hi Tom!
Not an issue there. I think is because they have so many buttons and functions that they couldn´t pack everything on one game controller property. But it doesn´t matter which one you click on, both goes into the Fanatec properties windows.
Check on the product manual, this is explained in a nice way over there.
But no issue with your base at all, its just how Fanatec made the driver work

Hi Guys, thanks for the swift replies! ok the two entries are correct but I still can't get into properties on either?? all other devices work fine????

There was an issue, which I think was solved but I've yet to test it properly myself recently.

There was a problem with Windows 10, the Fanatec properties and if you had the Steam overlay running.

If Steam was running it would cause the Fanatec properties to "hang" and no amount of clicking would bring up the properties for you.

I think I cured it by installing a beta version of the drivers, not 100% sure it was an issue that Windows 7 users suffered from but just my two pence worth if it helps.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back