DiRT Rally Fanatec 2.5 - anyone using this wheelbase getting force feedback?

Hello,

I've recently posted another thread asking for ideas as to why I'm not getting any force feedback in Dirt Rally whatsoever when using a Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase v2.5 and Fanatec V3 pedals. (Works fine with every other game)

I'm getting nowhere fast so I'd be interested to know if anyone using the above set up is actually getting decent force feedback in-game. That would at least tell me it's possible and it's something at my end.

If anyone is successfully getting an FFB reading, can you let me know if you had to do anything special to get it working and whether your pedals are plugged in via USB or directly to the wheelbase, as mine are currently.

Many thanks!

Sorted....and completely by accident. :)

Was messing around with wheel rotation in the Fanatec wheel tuning menu,reducing it from the default 900 to 720 degrees and immediately noticed feedback through the wheel. Re-calibrated and played around with the FFB settings in-game along with further tuning on the wheel itself and I'm good to go!

hi there, I am actually after a little bit of information from you if possible.I am also interested in buying the wheelbase 2.5 and also I will be purchasing the the V3 pedals, but what my question to you is does the force feedback work on the pedals in dirt 4.as at the present time I'm using the G29 I am going to upgrade to the same as what you have because the wheel and the gear stick just feels cheap, I guess you only get what you pay for these days.thanks in advance.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%