F1 2015 Fanantec CSW

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Ok i fixed this problem with changing the axis for pedals with the connections.

Now there seems to be a huge deadzone on the pedals both the gas and brake pedals lmao.

I have the same issue with the Axis, can you expand on what yo did to solve it ?

edit: i think i understand so im going to switch the throttle to the clutch axis using the little HE connector box.

Last edited:
Yes thats what i done Carl but once you have done that you will notice a huge deadzone on the pedals.
I havent needed to switch the connectors, and still have the massive deadzone on my fanatec CSR elite pedals... it makes the game unplayable, which is a shame because this is the only issue i have had and from what i have played the physics and handling are the best codemasters have done for F1.

Im using the csw and f1 rim on ps4 but since I connected the pedals to the wheel unit (ie the ps4 config), if I press throttle I get wheel vibration - even when the ps4 is not even on!
Any ideas?

Do you have ABS configured with the the wheel?

I had a similar issue with ABS set to off on the wheel, but once I changed the value to a number, both the wheel base and the brake stopped vibrating aggressively under full throttle. I am racing, however, the PC edition of the game.

Can anyone help? I cant even play this as the settings fpr CSWV2 are locked in and I cannot edit them any ideas anyone!!! so no throttle and brake and I cant even lock in custom settings at all OMG what a mess, hate to be negative and all!!!

Reedy - a couple of suggestions:
- make sure that the pedal set is plugged into the wheel, then the wheel into the ps4 via usb AND MAKE SURE you haven't left the cable for the pc setup still plugged in..look for the warning sign on the pedals near the connection for advice (or if pc, both need to be usb into the pc)

- try pressing the tiny button just to the left of the lcd display on the wheel, to get access to the in-wheel config. It will say 'S_1' or similar. You can even do this with console or pc turned off, it makes no difference.
Hope this helps!

Reedy - a couple of suggestions:
- make sure that the pedal set is plugged into the wheel, then the wheel into the ps4 via usb AND MAKE SURE you haven't left the cable for the pc setup still plugged in..look for the warning sign on the pedals near the connection for advice (or if pc, both need to be usb into the pc)

- try pressing the tiny button just to the left of the lcd display on the wheel, to get access to the in-wheel config. It will say 'S_1' or similar. You can even do this with console or pc turned off, it makes no difference.
Hope this helps!
Thanx a lot I'm using PC and it seems there are a lot of bugs... I got it going but took some patience, it's a shame that there are so many bugs as I think the AI this year are so much better...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%