Fanaleds

• Thread starter Deleted member 151827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 151827

• Deleted member 151827

How do you guy's feel about this plugin? I just downloaded it. Tried it on Assetto Corsa and have mixed feelings about it.

• Deleted member 151827

What mixed feelings do you have? I like it because it means I can have my gear/shift lights without the rest of the hud (even if my 'shift lights' are just flashing square brackets on my GT3RS v2's display, lol)

It just took a few minutes to figure it out. I turned brake effects off. just added to much traffic if you will as far as ffb at stops. I like rumble to shift, speed and gear display. Question though. The little brackets don't light up at shift point even though the box is checked. Any ideas? Thanks

It just took a few minutes to figure it out. I turned brake effects off. just added to much traffic if you will as far as ffb at stops. I like rumble to shift, speed and gear display. Question though. The little brackets don't light up at shift point even though the box is checked. Any ideas? Thanks

I believe that ATM the plugin is only calibrated to work with the Elise (as that was the tech demo car). Try that car and see if it works (I haven't yet). Alternatively, AC may not be outputting the same information as it was before so Fanaleds is getting the gear information but not the RPM information. I think the first idea is more likely but I haven't tested the Elise yet. In any case, the 'shift lights' will work in the future, they just haven't updated it yet...

• Deleted member 151827

I believe that ATM the plugin is only calibrated to work with the Elise (as that was the tech demo car). Try that car and see if it works (I haven't yet). Alternatively, AC may not be outputting the same information as it was before so Fanaleds is getting the gear information but not the RPM information. I think the first idea is more likely but I haven't tested the Elise yet. In any case, the 'shift lights' will work in the future, they just haven't updated it yet...

Just tried the Elise and it's not working either. Thanks for the info. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 225 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%