Fanaleds support for your simracing hardware

As you might have heard about our application called Fanaleds, you might have seen we are working hard on future projects.

Recently, in version 1.5, we have added support for 3 new games, including Assetto Corsa, and Logitech G27 wheel support.

For those that are unknown with the Fanaleds application; it's a program that originated on Fanatec wheels with their built-in displays. We currently provide 7 display modes like speed and gear. Everything is fully customizable via our GUI that has simple and straight-forward buttons, drop-downs and checkbox for you to enable or disable certain features.

Next to Fanatec and Logitech displays we also support the Fanatec pedals which have rumble on the brake pedal when you lock your wheels.

Our future plan is to also support Leo Bodnar devices, which should be ready for a beta soon. We have visited the Leo Bodnar office at Silverstone last weekend which was a blast.

You're ready to download the latest version from our website: http://www.fanaleds.com/download

Another big update for Fanaleds is released. Fanaleds now supports the Steelseries SRW-S1 wheel, Project CARS and Formula truck. Full changelog:

- Fixed displayMode bug when switching between profiles (Fanatec hardware)
- Added support for WMD Project C.A.R.S.
- Added native support for Formula truck
- Supporting the Steelseries SRW-S1 wheel
- Fixed stuck display/rumble in LFS and alike games
- Fixed RBR and ROR wanting to use inSim

Upvote 0
We currently have one big problem left to tackle, which is a real 'deal breaker'. When that problem is tackled we plan to have a beta release so everything is tested well before a public release. I'm sorry I can't be any more specific with a date or something. If you want you can sign up as beta tester. Email me via our website if you're interested.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back