Fanaleds Assetto Corsa 1.3 Profile all cars with working revlights

it is still hit and miss, am using the same, after posting with magicaldog tested just plain his xml, and for me one race only is all good. when i restart session or exit and start another session same car different track or different car and different session, up-shift and revs don't work, just get active gear and blinking/ flashing brackets across all GT3 cars I tested. (no mods, no apps and nothing on my 1st rig, did clean install on both my rigs, except 1st rig has fanaleds and 2nd rig does NOT have fanaleds!)

it is still hit and miss, am using the same, after posting with magicaldog tested just plain his xml, and for me one race only is all good. when i restart session or exit and start another session same car different track or different car and different session, up-shift and revs don't work, just get active gear and blinking/ flashing brackets across all GT3 cars I tested. (no mods, no apps and nothing on my 1st rig, did clean install on both my rigs, except 1st rig has fanaleds and 2nd rig does NOT have fanaleds!)

Theres clearly something wrong on your side.
Magicaldogs profile works excellent here and I have driven most cars by now !

it looks like we will not have the fanaleds operating in Assetto Corsa quickly, according to the developer, there is no prevision for when it will be working, because they are tired of every new update have to redo part of the code, that big frustration.

Fanaleds in assetto corsa seems strange in that each car needs have a custom profile created. All other games it seems, that if it is working, then all cars work. Additionally, I have added some mod cars, and the display seems to function properly I try the same car later, the dreaded flashing(nag screen).

These shift light mappings are a little bit off. Shifting is not about reaching the highest revs possible, but is about getting the max from your engine. The ferrari 458 GT2 should be upshifted at a maximum of 7500 rpm and the shift light on this mapping only matches the highest revs. Equal to losing power.

So, I'm new to the CSW/Fanaleds world. I notice that when I first turn on AC everything on my rims works (gear indicator, shift lights) and it's awesome. But as soon as I leave the track to change something and then reload the track to drive again, all that works is the gear indicator and the shift lights no longer light up. If I restart my PC they work again, but only for the first time I visit the track. I can go to the pits or restart the session and they still work, but as soon as I exit the track (back to the main menu page) my shift lights stop working (on both my CSL and Formula rims). Is there a way around this or is it just how it works in AC? In RF2 and R3E everything works fine all the time, it's just AC that gives me problems. I tried adding the file in the OP of this thread but it didn't seem to fix the problem.

Hi Brandon,

Unfortunately after the last ac update this problem occurred and the guys at fanaleds are not too happy at having to repair the programme every time they do , like a lot of modders for ac .

Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Cheers

Hi Brandon,

Unfortunately after the last ac update this problem occurred and the guys at fanaleds are not too happy at having to repair the programme every time they do , like a lot of modders for ac .

Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Cheers

Yeah, that's one of the things I dislike about AC is it seems that every update breaks half of your mod content. I realize that's just the way things are, but it still kinda sucks. Fanaleds is something I would think would be fairly immune to this situation since changes to aero/tires/sounds shouldn't affect it, but apparently that's not the case. Oh well, hopefully they decide to fix it sooner than later.

Ok, so I haven't had a chance to do any thorough testing, but maybe this was fixed with the most recent update? I've had two days since the last update/patch/hotfix that I was able to get on AC and both times all the LED goodies were working fine on both my rims even if I exited the track and then joined a new session. It could have been a fluke, or maybe something has been fixed.

There was a bug with the max-rpm data in the API, I don't know if it applies for everyone and I don't see any bug reports about it on the forums. (didn't experience it myself, just saw comments in some app threads) Not an intentional change breaking fanaleds. Just that they can't really test that every app still works on every patch.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 416 39.8%