"Only 0,0000787 % the speed of light"
Max servers: 1
Max number of participants: 20
Ship: F-Zero Blue Falcon
Ship download: click here
Launchpad: Le Mans
Launchpad: click here
Booking: 18:00 GMT
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:20 GMT
Race: 19:40 GMT
Race distance: 10 laps
Estimated end of event: 20:10 GMT
Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here
- Time of day - 14:30h.
- Rolling race start - start line after 1st chicane on the Mulsanne Straight - see illustration below.
- Minimum number of participants - 2.
- Disabled grip dynamics.
- Disabled penalties - just try to keep it between the white lines...
- Enabled tyre blankets.
- 0% tyre degradation.
- 0% mechanical damage.
- 0% fuel consumption.
- Factory setting for ABS.
- Factory setting for Traction Control.
- Disabled Stability Control.
- Enabled Auto-Clutch.
- Teamspeak mandatory.
- Track position / Flag app mandatory - LiveCarTracker.
- Short, less serious, less restrictive, more (supposedly) fun event than usual.
- It is possible to
drivefly this thing and keep it on the road.
- Be cautious pulling away from low speed - use the clutch to increase revs quickly.
- Adjust Turbo Boost with Num keys - 1 = 10%, 2 = 20%, ..., 0 = 100%.
- If you need to learn the track, have a go in a GT car first.
- Adjust speed sensitivity of the steering in the wheel options under 'degrees of rotation' - less = less speed sensitivity.
- ||| Reduce FFB gain either in the wheel options or in the setup menu. Eliminate Damping in the setup menu.
- If you need a starting point for the setup of the above, see post #2 below.
- A couple 'liters' of fuel are sufficient - fuel consumption is disabled anyway.
- Server will be up at 18:00 GMT.
- Booking starts at 18:00 GMT.
- Sign up window closes at 17:30 GMT sharp.
- Sign out before 17:30 GMT, if you don't know for certain you can participate or can't book in time.
- Passwords are sent via private message before or at 18:00 GMT.
- Call out on teamspeak to inform slower cars they are about to be lapped.
- Make a new post for a better overview, if you do need to sign out.
- Reserve drivers have from 19:00 to 19:05 GMT to join, if grid is incomplete.
- Check & load up your Race setup after Qualifying.
- For custom car liveries click here.
- For car setups click here.
- If anything goes wrong with the server, please leave here a message immediately.
- Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience - this is not a league race, it's not about the results.
- Premium members enjoy priority access to this event.
- Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for € 34,99.
- Georg Siebert (Observer)
- Gabriel Sterr