<!-- ip address of the pc running the ac dedi -->

<Port_Sending>11000</Port_Sending>
<!-- local port in server.cfg-->

<Port_Receiving>12000</Port_Receiving>
<!-- see the port behind the ip- address given in server.cfg-->

<Server_Frequency>13</Server_Frequency>
<!-- Frequency in Hz -->

<MinTimeForAll>true</MinTimeForAll>
<!-- have a minimum time for all drivers?
interesting for series like adac gt masters or gt3 sprint races where drivers can drive together or alone-->

<StopsWithMinimumTime>0</StopsWithMinimumTime>
<!-- amount of stops a team needs during a race with minimum stoppage time
makes sense for series like adac gt masters or gt3 sprint races-->

<DisablePenalty>true</DisablePenalty>
<!-- disables the penalty system. No net drive- through given for a non valid pitstop.
you can simply take a look on the log file to analyze pitstops.
the log contains a short summary of each car participated-->

<EnableTVInfo>true</EnableTVInfo>
<!-- currently under development. Not active at the moment. just leave it as it is-->

</root>

I think i found a problem. if the time start when enter to the pit lane, and no when you enter to the box zone. If you are in the last box, you lost less time than others box, and if you have the first box, you have 20 seconds(depend the track) more. You can solve this? if you can set many point for start the countdown, one per pitbox

I think i found a problem. if the time start when enter to the pit lane, and no when you enter to the box zone. If you are in the last box, you lost less time than others box, and if you have the first box, you have 20 seconds(depend the track) more. You can solve this? if you can set many point for start the countdown, one per pitbox

That's not correct. The timer starts when the driver enters the pit lane and stops exiting the pit lane. The tool makes the countdown for the whole pit lane time.

Nice application @Gallow24 ! Worked perfect in windows :D

On the other hand, I tried to set it up in a remote linux machine without graphical interface with no luck (tried everything but I guess it doesn't support command line arguments). Is there any plan on open source it? I would like to see how it was implemented so I can port it to something I can use through a command line :)

Today you can see a race where the tool is used. They also have an updated version of the TV- tool to show the current driver names.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hello @Gallow24

Question, does the latest version of the tool include the update for the TV overlay?

Best regards
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

unfortunately I had no time to continue the development of the tool for over a year. So today i have no updates. The guys from virtualracing have my permission to continue the development, but they´ve added a lot of cummunity-specific additions.

Maybe i will pick up dev work in the next months but i´m not sure, sorry for that.

Ok Yes that would be very good if you could develop further :)

At the moment I can't adjust it to make short stops as soon as I get to that point:

<MinTimeForAll>true</MinTimeForAll>
<!-- have a minimum time for all drivers?
interesting for series like adac gt masters or gt3 sprint races where drivers can drive together or alone-->

from True to False, there is also no time shown above how long you have to stand for a long stop.

And at this point:

<DisablePenalty>true</DisablePenalty>
<!-- disables the penalty system. No net drive- through given for a non valid pitstop.
you can simply take a look on the log file to analyze pitstops.
the log contains a short summary of each car participated-->

If I change from True to False the penalty is unfortunately always shown :(

Best regards
Stefan

Hi

I am having an issue with the app.

When I start it, I can see a green light for Server Connection and a red light for PitPoints.xml, but the app closes almost immediately.

I am testing this at Brands Hatch Indy, which was one of the pre-configured examples in the PitPoints.xml file.

In the log_pitstops.csv log file I get a repetition of these entries:

11:33:37;SessionInfo: PSR - App Testing (ks_brands_hatch, indy);;;;;;
Time;Message;car_id;GUID;Pit-Time;PitStops;Swaps;ValidStops
11:33:38;SessionInfo: PSR - App Testing (ks_brands_hatch, indy);;;;;;
Time;Message;car_id;GUID;Pit-Time;PitStops;Swaps;ValidStops
11:33:40;SessionInfo: PSR - App Testing (ks_brands_hatch, indy);;;;;;

Is there anything I am missing?

Thanks.

The issue seemed to be with the predefined configuration for Brands Hatch Indy. Tried with the Red Bull Ring instead, and it worked.

I do have another question, and my dumbest one yet. How do you actually configure the minimum pit time? At Red Bull Ring it was 40 seconds, but looking at the config files I don't know where that actually comes from.

I do have another question, and my dumbest one yet. How do you actually configure the minimum pit time? At Red Bull Ring it was 40 seconds, but looking at the config files I don't know where that actually comes from.

Hi TTC,

it is the sum of DriveThroughTime in pitpoints.xml and the car specific PitCrewTime.

Sorry for the late response.

After a long absence from development i reactivated the project. In the next week I will publish an open source version of the tool on gitlab which is based on python.

I figured this out after I posted, but thank you for the clarification. Good to know development is restarted.

One additional question which I haven't been able to investigate myself, when a driver swap occurs does the new driver also get the server message with the remaining time for the pit stop?

Hello,
I am looking for a distant access of AC Server from Internet. I checked previously messages, doc of fairracing and doc of Stracker and must admit I did not succeed by my own :-(.
Here is my configuration :

Distant AC Server & Stracker (Linux)
@IP public : W.X.Y.Z
AC Server parameters :
UPD_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT : 27000
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS:127.0.0.1 : 28000
Stracker Parameters :
ProxyPluginlocalPort = 54000
ProxyPluginPort = 54001
rcpPort = -1
sendPort = -1
|
|
(Internet)
|
|
My local home PC (Windows)
@IP Public : A.B.C.D
FairRacing parameters in "base_config" file :
<IP_sending>W.X.Y.Z</IP_sending>
<Port_sending>54000</Port_sending>
<Port_receiving>54001</Port_receiving>

When I launch fairracing on my local Windows PC at home, I cannot connect it to the server.

Can you tell me what's wrong in my configuration?
As told before on a message, I tried to change 127.0.0.1 in "UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS:127.0.0.1 : 28000" of AC Server Parameter by "W.X.Y.Z:28000", but Stracker does not let me do this.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years